Issues with Logitech G600 MMO mouse and ALT

Selestian

I use a logitech G600 MMO mouse for the 12 buttons on the side. Normally I have 1-10, - and = configured. I then set alternate keys for those like ALT-1, CNT-1 and SHIFT-1 for additional buttons if needed.

However, when I try and bind a key in SWTOR while holding the keyboard ALT down and pressing 1 on the mouse it will not bind. I can press SHIFT and CONTROL and those will bind... but ALT will not. I use the ALT generally first because it's easier for my hands to reach... and I use it currently in FF14 as well but I cannot bind it in SWTOR. I can press ALT-1 on my keyboard and it binds but pressing ALT and pressing 1 button on mouse will not fire the bind. IT's like SWTOR doesn't recognize key-presses on the mouse when the ALT key is down?

I use this same configuration in FF14 currently and previously in EQ, WOW and every other game I've played... anyone have a clue what might be going on?

The only thing that I can suggest atm is maybe the ALT key (or alt+ something) is bound to some function in the Logitech software?

If that was the case I would expect it to work the same in FF14/WoW/EQ no? I can have both 14 and SWTOR loaded and bind in 14 and then tab to SWTOR and it wont let me (does the same when just one or the other loaded also).

Edited by Selestian