State of Master Modes.

The Master mode flashpoint regarding group finder is active however whenever people get flashpoints such as Objective Meridian, Spirit of vengeance, ruins of null, Nathema, a traitor among the chiss, groups tend to leave individuals get locked behind a 10minute window and forced to wait even longer if they stay.

i am not saying remove them, because you guys put a lot of time into them however it's clear that nobody wants to do them yet were forced to do because of the weekly, I propose, if at all possible, to allow one to select certain flashpoints that they want to do, and it still count towards the weekly

Yes, this will bring about the spam station but certain people Quing for the weekly then leaving when they get a flashpoint, they don't want to is affecting those that yes don't like it but want to farm the gear but don't have guildies or friends to jump on with to carry them through

Edited by BurningGrim
  • Like 1

The Master mode flashpoint regarding group finder is active however whenever people get flashpoints such as Objective Meridian, Spirit of vengeance, ruins of null, Nathema, a traitor among the chiss, groups tend to leave individuals get locked behind a 10minute window and forced to wait even longer if they stay.

i am not saying remove them, because you guys put a lot of time into them however it's clear that nobody wants to do them yet were forced to do because of the weekly, I propose, if at all possible, to allow one to select certain flashpoints that they want to do, and it still count towards the weekly

Yes, this will bring about the spam station but certain people Quing for the weekly then leaving when they get a flashpoint, they don't want to is affecting those that yes don't like it but want to farm the gear but don't have guildies or friends to jump on with to carry them through

BioWare has better things to do then to address game-play issues like making a new forum for the 10 people who actually use it.

Maybe they can make two separated group finders for Master Mode. One would be FP starting with Esseless/Black Talon and all the way to the Czeka FP. And then starting with Korriban/Tython all the way to where we are now with ruins of Nul. Or maybe even another one for the 3 newest FP. I just know that I do not want to go into the really hard stuff only to end up having to abandon it after a long try and I also do not want to run another Esseless run.... just please no.

But still maybe some of them need to be adjusted either way. Like traitors among the chiss.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 1:33 PM, BurningGrim said:

You would think it wouldn't take them more than a year to actually act on this kind of issue that anyone who has queued for MMs in the past few years would be swiftly made aware of. They have the numbers. What I'd give to see how many people have actually completed the achievements for these in particular. Worst part is I actually like the flashpoints (minus Nathema and how long Vengeance is) and would appreciate new challenging small group content, but they do nothing to make them worth doing while still forcing them into the pool of things we need to do.