Brain Injured player needs help

Letsgomental

Hi i havent played Swtor for a long long time since the game came out i sufferd a brain hemorrhage so i have problems with short turn memories so my question is whats a simple class to play with a very few buttons to start with also if u care to post rotation would help a lot i have 3 buttons on mouse and i normaly use Q,TAB other then WASD to move.

I would say Telekinetic Sage / Lightning Sorcerer would be one of the easiest. For AOE you can do two buttons, and for single target two or three.

For AOE you would alternate between Forcequake and Telekinetic Wave (Force Storm and Chain Lightning for Sorc).

For single target rotate through Disturbance (becomes Telekinetic Burst), Turbulence, and Telekinetic Gust (Lightning Strike, Thundering Blast, and Lightning Flash for Sorc).

Those five attacks will cover almost any situation in PVE. Apply Force Armor (Static Barrier) before entering combat for a bit more defense. You can keep your companion on heals if you want that buffer or try them on tank. Tank works well with a Sage / Sorc due to their AOE abilities. The tank comp gathers everything together and you AOE it to death.

• 2 weeks later...

For basic PvE just play whatever class you like. For "story", as long as you have a companion set to heals, you can roll through with a few basic attacks, without worrying about 'rotation' to get the max dps.

For veteran mode flashpoints - most of the early ones like Hammer Station, KDY, etc - you also don't need to be super capable, but knowing your class does help. I've done many veteran FPs playing with only my right hand (mouse everything - move, click skils, etc ) because my little Chihuahua is sleeping on my left arm (and/or shaking because of thunder/fireworks).

You can also consider deception assassin for simple.

Deception lights up a lot of the buttons and outside of hitting ball lightning every time, the others kinda just get hit however you fancy (sure, you can do it properly and do maybe 20% more damage but it isnt necessary)