Legacy not being made or levelling up

Vertrixxxx

This is a post for my friend who's encountering this bug, but he's been levelling and is around level 30 now but can't seem to create a legacy. When he makes a legacy it only shows achievements and when he closes it and opens it again it asks him to name his legacy once more. I don't know how to fix this, but has anyone else encountered the same issue and knows how to fix it?

The legacy name window does not tell you if there is an error and will just keep requesting one to name their legacy. Legacy names share many of the same rules as characters names save for a few. Legacy names do not have to be unique, like character names do, and unlike character names legacy names can not have a space. Legacy names can have an apostrophe ( ' ) and I think hyphen is also allowed ( - ). The max length, IIRC, is 15 or 16 characters. Have your friend try to name their legacy again with those two rules in mind (max 15 characters and no spaces). The good news is that they are gaining legacy experience even though they have not named their legacy.