Can we get more centerpiece decorations?

ChaosFonja

Since more and more centerpiece hooks are appearing in strongholds especially in key locations can we get more decorations that fit in that hook type? like more furniture/tables and what not. the options we have for these hook types are very lacking when compared to everything else and with strongholds like the Alderaan castle and the new fleet strongholds a larger variety is required.

post ideas for what types of decorations you would like to see added. I would like a centerpiece table that isnt the jedi war table. maybe a grand feast spread table for centerpieces more seating arrangments

First I also thought "but there are a lot of centerpiece decos" but many of these are very special and not so great for indoors. I agree that more furniture combos/arrangements would be great.

Some ideas:

- Bonfire or round fireplace with seats around it

- shower cabins/bathtubs

- rows of lockers with benches

- kitchen arrangement with grill, stoves, pots and pans, freezer,....

More centerpieces? Yes, please! On a side note regarding centerpieces, why are they always in the center? I wish they would extend the x and y axes by +/- 10 degrees so that we can bring decorations flush with the wall. That goes for all hooks, as well. Imagine the possibilities? Edited by TonyTricicolo