Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR references?

Newyankalt
08.12.2012 , 11:04 PM | #51
HK 47. Is both in foundry and false emperor.
Clan ordo is mentioned many time. By torian in BH.

Dayshadow
11.29.2015 , 03:25 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Silimaa View Post
Also a ton of the Treasure hunting missions mention it. Example: Clan Ordo wants you to get something as one of the highest level missions. There are others, but I can't remember it.

About the Foundry:

Spoiler
You get a cookie.
SWTOR gameplay edited like a television series

Analyst
11.30.2015 , 01:09 AM | #53
I am not sure whether I repeat what was said at the first page, but looking at Darth Marr I cannot but remember Visas. The fact that Marr always hides his face, and Miralukas always hide at least part of the face doesn't help either.)
I must - so I can.

There's nothing better in a man, than knowledge, and there's nothing worse, than ignorance (Alfred the Great)

chaharbagh
04.13.2021 , 05:28 PM | #54
Does Bao-Dur appear in a hologram at all?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

EAFSAMWISE
04.14.2021 , 09:39 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by chaharbagh View Post
Does Bao-Dur appear in a hologram at all?
Not to my knowledge. Aside from Meetra Surik's appearance as a ghost, there aren't many references unique to KOTOR II in this game. The Easter eggs and nostalgia concentrate more on KOTOR I

Ardrossan
04.26.2021 , 11:20 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by EAFSAMWISE View Post
Not to my knowledge. Aside from Meetra Surik's appearance as a ghost, there aren't many references unique to KOTOR II in this game. The Easter eggs and nostalgia concentrate more on KOTOR I
However, there is a reference of sorts to bao-dur. Corellia impside planetary quest, you have to fight a Zabrak Jedi, Corin Tok, with "special armor" who claims he can't die. Before you fight him he says:

Quote:
This garden honors the champions of the Jedi Civil War. Heroes. Revan, Bastila Shan and my ancestors--Zabrak who fought to save the galaxy.
Since there was only one zabrak who fits that description, it's pretty obviously Bao-Dur. I think he also gets a namedrop in the smuggler heist mission along with GO-TO as one of the items you steal.

Here's a link to that scene, begins 2:37. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skw94c3Tu1M
Quote: Originally Posted by Severith View Post
You were loyal to EA/Bioware at a time when there was no reason to be loyal to them, and now that loyalty is being tested. If there is any justice in the world, you clearly deserve a special reward. Hopefully it happens, delivered on your porch in a brown paper bag, aflame with the light of justice.

chaharbagh
05.23.2021 , 11:54 AM | #57
I am looking for proof of Bao-Dur appearing in a hologram sometime before Update 3.0.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)