Cutscene issues, take two.

ChandrilaDeler

What about using the escape key and then choosing the person/droid you want to speak to first. That is much easier as new content is more important at least to me since most of the time I don't even use my ship anymore.

That's actually why I made this thread, because C2 isn't even at his designated spot when you first enter the Smuggler's ship.

There's also the matter of cutscenes (for all classes) making characters act too much like they're animatronic, from Darmas in his "rah rah, hail the republic" line, to everybody's facial expression always resetting.

Arguably, ((spoilerish))

Given who Darmas *really* is, that line *should* ring false.

And as for the facial expressions resetting, I'm not sure what you mean.

[...] to everybody's facial expression always resetting.

Yeah, that is something that has bugged me, too. I wish they would make certain facial expressions or body language like crossed arms last a bit longer for a smoother transition. What's worse is the missing eye contact between the people talking, making a lot of cutscenes feel a bit awkward. It's even worse when you have a taller body type (not even talking about the camera getting stuck on your chest in cutscenes on a regular basis).

That said, a lot of this has improved over the years and as much as I would love them updating older stuff, I am with Steve here that I'd rather see them spending their limited resources on new content. Though they should really get better at quality assurance on newer content as there are quite a few animation misses in cutscenes.

Yeah, that is something that has bugged me, too. I wish they would make certain facial expressions or body language like crossed arms last a bit longer for a smoother transition. What's worse is the missing eye contact between the people talking, making a lot of cutscenes feel a bit awkward. It's even worse when you have a taller body type (not even talking about the camera getting stuck on your chest in cutscenes on a regular basis).

That said, a lot of this has improved over the years and as much as I would love them updating older stuff, I am with Steve here that I'd rather see them spending their limited resources on new content. Though they should really get better at quality assurance on newer content as there are quite a few animation misses in cutscenes.

I know, steve, but like i said, it's not the words that are the problem, it's how limited everyone moves around. They're like those animatronics you'd see at Chucky Cheese.

Edited by ChandrilaDeler