PLEASE, for the Love of God, give us a Classic UI option

Retneprac

I hate it. Like, hate it hate it. The contrast is ridiculously high and makes it hard to see certain items, the spacing between boxes is stupid on the inventory screen. Not being able to hit "i" or "escape" to close out everything is dumb. I've been playing since day 1, and 45 minutes on PTS is all I can stomach. I'd love to give more feedback on the actual game play, but I can't navigate this UI without hating my life.

• 4 weeks later...
Creating attractive and usable UI seems to be a problem with BW. I guess its too late in the day to make the drastic changes needed to the UI in order for it to look appealing, but at least remove the stupidly thick borders around inventory items, replace with a semi-opaque hair line border at the very least, anything that doesnt burn my retinas. I bet I could knock something 10x better up in Photoshop in less than a day.

How about just a "Classic Game Option" so we will not have to play this 7.0 junk!!

I second this. I am basically going to be forced to quit because everyone I have been playing with off and on for 10 years is quitting along with the friends I have made since then. Seriously, I know not one person who hates the combat skill changes so much they are leaving...SWG NGE all over again.

I'm in the camp that does NOT like the new UI

the black background in inventory and cargobay squares are difficult to look at, dare I say hurt my eyes.

having your inventory open, inventory> currency tab, inventory > mission items tab, abilities window open, crew skills window open, any UI element open while trying to play degrades performance.