Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Wargolem
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1321
Waves = Fakeout Queues

we are just in a pc version of a queue.

Id rather sit in a queue, cause then Id have a time frame to work with
Gun - Shrapnel - Wargolem
BH - IA

HexCaliber
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1322
Quote: Originally Posted by Amancue View Post
just playing devils advocate here,.. because still waiting,
but I ordered from Origin, which is EA, EA and Bioware are one now, and when you order from Origin you pay UPfront so yes Bioware does have my money and has had my money for months, that said now I'll wait for my email :P
You did not pay up front with Origin, you paid a deposit of $5, you will not be charged for the remaining balance until the 16th.
*** are you smoking that makes you that stupid.
HexCaliber.

Robby_K
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1323
Quote: Originally Posted by Mnkybttr View Post
Everyone has the same ready to patch date. Go buy the pre-order date.
Many thanks! That's what I hoped/thought, but a bit confusing.

Dalkeyras
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1324
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashlotte View Post
That's bantha shart man, 18+. Don't leave ME out of it. 21+ is reserved only for destroying your body with legal drugs and alcohol. <3
True, but I know a number of 18yr olds who behaved like 6yr olds. As one ages ones tendancy to behave like a spoilt brat lessens. Perhaps there should have been a mental age test, that would weed out the QQ brigade.

As much as this thread should be about information to keep the pre-orderers updated, the QQ, Nerdrage and amount of self serving boohicky is becoming quite amusing.
Quote: Originally Posted by CrudeDude View Post
LOL I bet you work for BioWare and when you get off work you jump on here to rip people new ones. LOL.

Kinvarus
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1325
All I'll say is that Bioware must have an idea what range of pre-order dates they're letting in. The least they could do is post saying "Right well anyone who pre-ordered between July 21st and July 30th, will be getting in today." Or something similar, considering they're going by pre-order redemption dates.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Goodness reflects the light and evil bears the seed of all darkness. These are mirrors of the soul, reflections of the mind."

LORDNIGHT
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1326
some of you guys sure are splendid examples of mature, patient adults LOL

Kueger
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1327
Here are my 2 cents:

It does suck to have to wait, but its not the end of the world... Be patient. Everyone is going to get in and the early game experience will be fine... Anyone who played in any of the beta's will know that by now.... The real concern is in the later levels.... Rumors have been going on that late game content is very "watered down" .... So what is the point of this message.... nothing!!! I just wanted to contribute to the madness and see how many pages we could get before the 3rd wave!!!!!!!!

Supersharkman
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1328
Quote: Originally Posted by Kregg View Post
I'm surprised they haven't announced a wave 3 yet. There's a few people in my guild playing and they are telling me starting areas are pretty much empty.
It's been about 3 hours since wave 2. I will admit this doesn't help with guild launch.

CE Pre-order

Jakegnosis
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #1329
Seriously. It is utter garbage.

Yadad
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #1330
posting in epic whine thread
I'm sleeping at a La Quinta Inn so I'm fully rested to kickbutt and take names at launch.