Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Nemhauser
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2571
Quote: Originally Posted by x-law View Post
Can someone from EU explain to me how the heck they preordered the game in summer?? I for myself am quite sure that the pre-order was first available on October.
I'm in the EU and pre-ordered mine the 21st of July. Didn't get my code until the 29th, though.

klassen
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2572
Quote: Originally Posted by ScramblesTD View Post
So in other news, Belgium just exploded or something.

Whats up with that?
Yep two dead and 20+ wounded some guy threw handgrenades at a busstop

Lu_Bei
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2573
Quote: Originally Posted by Dagdaf View Post
Well, I have not gotten an invite, and that's because I have not recieved an email with a redeem code.

I have one on my origin account, but when I try to register that code on swtor.com it says it's already been used.

I pre-ordered and paid for the digital deluxe edition with early game access in july through origin.com, but I have not recieved a receipt from buying the game, and not a code either.

This is just really confusing. I've called SWTOR customer service and they forwarded me to ORIGIN, and ORIGIN forwarded me to SWTOR....

Can anyone come with tips, suggestions or anything how to proceed before I go berserk?

/Dagdaf
It is origin's responsibility. Make sure they fix the problem and that they don't shuttle you around. Be assertive.
Squadron 238 ~

Orognu
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2574
Bioware accidentally the whole Early Game Access.
Oh noes.

MasterTrynor
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2575
i don't understand why every one is so angry about, waiting for my turn and i'm still excited

JasonFJ
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2576
Waiting breathlessly for an email!

Drivex
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2577
Overheard at BW server room:

"Dude look at this, they sending out more invites!"

"Ya man, interesing that they sending out more, we have no more room"

"Ya they sent Bob out to buy 4 more servers again, He should be back in another 2 hours for Wave 4"
My Schwartz is Bigger then Your's !

foblmnator
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2578
July 25th and nothing. Looks like the cut-off for the 3rd wave was the 24th?

Ginavolo
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2579
Quote: Originally Posted by sgtmajfoley View Post
I think more then 7 days...if is stated that game comes 22. december in europe.... so it is from 13rd to 22th
Um........ you need to catch up dude, it was announced ages ago that bioware are releasing stwor on the 20th everywhere.

Seliam
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #2580
I love how there are so many claiming they were guaranteed 5 days early access, when release is still 7 days away. Let alone the constant, conveniently forgotten "up to" part of the offer.
I am me, and so am I.