Disconnected to a blank server select

Vandamiss

I've been playing the game every day since I subscribed several weeks ago, no problems at all and I'm enjoying myself.

However, since the latest patch on 14 September 2021, I keep disconnecting to the server select screen and the server select is blank, no servers listed. I have to quit the game and restart it. This has been happening roughly once an hour.

An alert will pop up to say Unable to Retrieve Server List, and when I press ok on that pop up, the server select is completely blank.

It's getting annoying now, does anyone else have the same problem ?

That's usually an internet problem. You disconnect and then the servers won't show up. I'd be surprised if you aren't experiencing bad lag spikes also while you try to play.

It could be one of several things, but the most likely cause is some hub on your connection's path to the game server is messed up or clogged with traffic. If you are in the US, there's been a lot of bad weather that could be contributing to the problem depending on where you live.

That's usually an internet problem. You disconnect and then the servers won't show up. I'd be surprised if you aren't experiencing bad lag spikes also while you try to play.

It could be one of several things, but the most likely cause is some hub on your connection's path to the game server is messed up or clogged with traffic. If you are in the US, there's been a lot of bad weather that could be contributing to the problem depending on where you live.

I'm having the same problems. It's a routing issue as I experience a 100% packet drop when it hops to Zayo servers If it doesn't start reading packets within about 10 seconds I end up getting booted out to server screen. Only happens on Darth Malgus though. Not the US servers.