mission rewards requirements

CorbinusAbersion

Thing is being new or just a casual player to warzones having to win for the mission rewards can be very discourging cause you really don't get anything worth while at all for rewards if you lose, at least with the requirements for being unranked is completion you'll get some decent rewards

For the same reason why the GS stuff should require a win. People just AFK or just derp around and not try to win because they would get a completion regardless. When they made it require a win warzones improved significantly. Then GS came along and we're back to getting people from GS queuing and not caring if they win or lose because they get a completion regardless. Edited by Raansu

For the same reason why the GS stuff should require a win. People just AFK or just derp around and not try to win because they would get a completion regardless. When they made it require a win warzones improved significantly. Then GS came along and we're back to getting people from GS queuing and not caring if they win or lose because they get a completion regardless.

First of all, it's an introduction mission, and it's there to help you gear up, the left side, etc.

Secondly the win requirement hasn't made PvP any better, people still 'afk or derp around), or worse just DM and forget objectives. PvP was dying, the ventilation system was over worked trying to keep it's heart beating, GS & Bracket merge were last ditch attempts to resuscitate it.

But it's all moot at this stage, they are doing something to pvp (can't remember the exact quote) but it sounds like they are going to try and fix it.

Oh the lowbie one? Meh, who cares. Lowbies are dead and nothing will fix that and that gear is good for like 10 minutes before you need to replace it.

it fills your entire left side, which is necessary for bolster to take effect. those slots aren't filled via story quests at all efficiently, and they're especially difficult to fill since ppl generally only do the class story.

it's something newer players need and don't know they need. so yeah, it's a bit silly to make the requirement be a win. just going into one should give you the left side. the gear itself isn't very meaningful outside of bolstered zones.

Edited by CheesyEZ

it fills your entire left side, which is necessary for bolster to take effect. those slots aren't filled via story quests at all efficiently, and they're especially difficult to fill since ppl generally only do the class story.

it's something newer players need and don't know they need. so yeah, it's a bit silly to make the requirement be a win. just going into one should give you the left side. the gear itself isn't very meaningful outside of bolstered zones.

The left side while leveling is completely unnecessary for leveling and if you care about pvp bolster that much then there are better pieces on the GTN. Either way, it makes little difference in lowbie pvp, especially at level 10.

The left side while leveling is completely unnecessary for leveling and if you care about pvp bolster that much then there are better pieces on the GTN. Either way, it makes little difference in lowbie pvp, especially at level 10.

/facepalm

:rolleyes:

Yeah. the requirement to Win for the Intro to Warzones missions is bad. Please fix.

Also, another thread in Suggestion Box:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=985799

I think they may have already fixed it. I noticed I had a few new Alts that hadn’t won matches yet, but when I logged in the mission was complete since 6.3.1.

I have a feeling this was another change they made that didn’t make it into the patch notes, like the lowbie bracket reversal.

I don’t have any other Alts that I can test it on at the moment. So can someone please check and confirm back to us.