SI Love interest Lana Beniko vs Ashara Zavros

Nazo-the-demon

Since Lana will be joining the party in the Expansion and I'v recently restarted my Darth Imperious character......Which would you choice and why? Because I rather not have both of them be scorn that my character was dating both of them. based on other people's reasoning I will pick for myself and thank everyone who post their responses here Edited by Nazo-the-demon

Ashara makes sense if your Inquisitor is really light-sided. For everything else (for both genders), Lana is the best choice. Then again, frankly, I didn't like Ashara's romance that much either, so I will go with Lana regardless of alignment or gender (screw Andronikos btw).

Yeah Ashara really does not make sense for a DS inquisitor, I did the romance on my DS assassin and will gladly cheat on her as she did not feel right anyway (I romanced her only because it was my first time on the inquisitor) for future characters my male Inquisitors will not romance her and wait for Lana who's better suited for them anyway.

Yeah Ashara really does not make sense for a DS inquisitor, I did the romance on my DS assassin and will gladly cheat on her as she did not feel right anyway (I romanced her only because it was my first time on the inquisitor) for future characters my male Inquisitors will not romance her and wait for Lana who's better suited for them anyway.

Lana Beniko doesn't make sense for a DS Sith at all. Not sure why you would think that.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Lana Beniko doesn't make sense for a DS Sith at all. Not sure why you would think that.

Lana may be pragmatic and would turn to the Republic for assistance if she saw an advantage in it, but that does not mean that she is "good". She is willing to make sacrifices and as we have seen with the content of KOTFE that was released so far (chapter 3 videos), she is willing to do things that are considered dark side. She force-chokes Kovach to death in Rise of the Emperor if you tell her about him being a mole without so much as a second's hesitance, and she is willing to have thousand of Zakuulans perish when Vailyn sabotages the sun generator so they can escape during the commotion instead of preventing the catastrophe. She is not the baby-eating, massmurdering psychopath that some Sith are, but she is not a Jedi either. There is actually a nice quote in regard to that in Rise of the Emperor the player character can say to Kovach:

"Lana might seem like the nicest Sith Lord ever, but don't think she won't eviscerate you if she finds you out. Or worse."

In general, and this is only an assumption on my part from what's been presented from KOTFE up to now, she seems a bit harsher than before. We'll have to wait to see what hardships she has endured in the five years inbetween 3.2 and 4.0 that may have affected her character (her model and sketch art suggests she has a cybernetic right hand now, Skywalker-style).

Just because see seems like a nice sith, she isn't, she teamed up with the republic only as it was a common enemy that threatened both sides, she is ruthless and slightly manipulative given what she did the Theran on Rishi, she will gladly perform medical procedures on someone even though she does not know if they will survive or if indeed they will even find anything (fair enough the person in question is a jedi but still).

None of there acts really indicate a LS sith so she is far more likely to agree with ruthless decisions I make.

Just because see seems like a nice sith, she isn't, she teamed up with the republic only as it was a common enemy that threatened both sides, she is ruthless and slightly manipulative given what she did the Theran on Rishi, she will gladly perform medical procedures on someone even though she does not know if they will survive or if indeed they will even find anything (fair enough the person in question is a jedi but still).

None of there acts really indicate a LS sith so she is far more likely to agree with ruthless decisions I make.

A DS Inquisitor doesn't just make "ruthless decisions". They are selfish and murder without any reason except "murder and mayhem await". They are really borderline crazy.

Certainly makes more sense than the idealistic, blindingly LS padawan. My assassin is quite happy with Andronikos though.

I posted this in another thread a while back about Ashara and the DS Inquisitor.

I remember how I thought it was ridiculous that the Inq couldn't fully turn Ashara, after knowing about the Warrior and Jaesa...then I thought about it more...and realized how much more manipulating and cunning it is to do what the DS Inquisitor does to Ashara. (especially if romancing)

Through his manipulations, she is completely and utterly devoted to him, yet still believes herself a Jedi (for most of the story)...and he uses this, uses her, to bring other Jedi to his cause, a cause that he masks from her.

Basically, he manipulates her so much so that she helps him break some of the order down from the inside.

That is bad*** darkside manipulation in my opinion.

A DS Inquisitor doesn't just make "ruthless decisions". They are selfish and murder without any reason except "murder and mayhem await". They are really borderline crazy.

DS inquisitor does not have to be a psycho. My main one is L60 and only DS1 or 2. He is selfish and power hungry with pronounced sadistic tendencies at times but not all the time. He wants to be at the top of the pile in a reformed, pragmatic empire because such an empire would be stronger, making him more powerful, and will do pretty much anything to achieve that. Lana can be interpreted in a similar vein - less sadistic but certainly ruthless and would make an excellent first lady of the modernised. Sith Empire. How can a person who Marr thinks is a suitable candidate to head Sith intelligence possibly be a goodie goodie ?. Anyway I take the yellow eyes as sign of DS corruption and have here about DS 1.

DS inquisitor does not have to be a psycho. My main one is L60 and only DS1 or 2. He is selfish and power hungry with pronounced sadistic tendencies at times but not all the time. He wants to be at the top of the pile in a reformed, pragmatic empire because such an empire would be stronger, making him more powerful, and will do pretty much anything to achieve that. Lana can be interpreted in a similar vein - less sadistic but certainly ruthless and would make an excellent first lady of the modernised. Sith Empire. How can a person who Marr thinks is a suitable candidate to head Sith intelligence possibly be a goodie goodie ?. Anyway I take the yellow eyes as sign of DS corruption and have here about DS 1.

Just like how Darth Imperious doesn't have to be the second coming of christ. The way I have him so far is that he tends to get carried away with zaps people as a form of intimidation and to make sure people don't thing he's soft as he's rising into power. He also doesn't give the Ghost free will since they were dark sided sith in life and could only cause trouble if left to their own devices. He will work peacefully with a ally or member of the empire through, unless they betray him he sees no reason to harm them.

• 3 years later...
Well, i love Empire and Sith, but pure dark side SIth feels just like dumb maniac.

1. Nice necro.

2. There's a thousand and one ways to play a Sith as *dark* (more dark decisions than light, regardless of the Alignment Selector Toggle Knob Thing) without being a goggly-eyed maniac.