Does Marauder get more fluid at high level?

LordMalekai

Although it's literally the same class, I am leveling up both a sentinel and marauder at the same time right now. It seems like the sentinel has a lot more fluid animations (there is one where she does a nice spin). Meanwhile marauder is like mongo hit dude with saber.

Unfortunately, vengance juggernaut is even worse and he treats the lightsaber like he's playing baseball - unfortunate that it seems like all the inspiration was from Vader and can't make someone more fluid in sith fighting like Dooku or even palpatine from the clone wars series.

To be honest Carnage/Combat are the only specs that felt like they had a natural flow and it was pretty much from the beginning. Other specs were herky-jerky in some way and I had no desire to play them even though Fury was top DPS. I didn't notice too much difference imp vs pub.

• 3 weeks later...
To be honest Carnage/Combat are the only specs that felt like they had a natural flow and it was pretty much from the beginning. Other specs were herky-jerky in some way and I had no desire to play them even though Fury was top DPS. I didn't notice too much difference imp vs pub.

In terms of flow nothing will top pre 3.0 anni, felt like a train that could keep on going for days while still having the fun factor of having to work for your procs, now it's all keep dots up simulator with boring animations except for annihilate wich was already there from the beggining, also having to use the old smash with all it's hit reg problems as your dot spreader is ***.