Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR references?

ZirusZero
06.17.2012 , 07:31 PM | #31
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Silimaa
06.20.2012 , 09:53 PM | #32
Also a ton of the Treasure hunting missions mention it. Example: Clan Ordo wants you to get something as one of the highest level missions. There are others, but I can't remember it.

About the Foundry:

Spoiler

ZirusZero
06.20.2012 , 10:00 PM | #33
Spoiler
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

Newyankalt
06.20.2012 , 10:36 PM | #34
ThE biggest one might be meeting revan at malestorm or foundry and finding revans machine on nar shaadaa.

Silimaa
06.21.2012 , 12:20 AM | #35
Just noticed your signature... Have you ever played Tatooine Imperial? Because I got a mission to find a Force sensitive Jawa...

nogoodtom
06.29.2012 , 09:06 PM | #36
All of the planet Taris is one gigantic KOTOR reference.
The Endar Spire.
The Promised Land.
Rukil, the old guy from the Undercity.
The Rakghouls.
The Rakghoul Syrum.

Not to mention the fact that Revan and HK-47...and HK-51.

Even the title of the game "Star Wars: the Old Republic" "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic".
"Everything is proceeding exactly as I have forseen." -Darth Sidious

Silimaa
06.30.2012 , 10:32 PM | #37
There was another one on Tarris... You have to find that speeder engine you use in KotOR to win the race.
I am Silimaa, Lore Master of the Je'daii. I walk the path of balance, suspended between the Shadow of Bogan and the Light of Ashla. I am one with the Force, at peace with the world. I dwell in Kaleth, Temple of Knowledge, to learn of the past and the future that I may come to understand the present.

Intarabus
07.09.2012 , 06:55 PM | #38
Already mentioned was that in the Consular story there is

Spoiler

But there is also

Spoiler

Intarabus
07.09.2012 , 07:00 PM | #39
The Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban is similar in its appearance to KOTOR. Besides the academy, you also visit the tombs of Sith lords Ajunta Pall, Tulak Hord, Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow.

Of course, in detail, the Layout is very different (and does not capture the darkness of the place as good as in KOTOR, in my opinion).

Never_Hesitate
07.11.2012 , 02:59 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Intarabus View Post
But there is also

Spoiler
If I'm not completly mistaken,
Spoiler
waiting for ...