Main boss from Echoes of Oblivion, adds are not targetable, no healing

Pricia

Same issue here, yet to beat it. Cannot target ads, valkorion heals himself once I have him down to about 25%, uninterruptible, satelle does not heal. I can hurt the ads with undirected aoe's, but as a carnage marauder, that does not do much.

I've tried relogging, stucking and trying again, going to a stronghold and then pressing play, and as a last resort, reseting the entire mission. all to no avail.

edit: ok, so the reset DID actually change something... the temp ability interrupts, which it definitely did not do before. Perhaps that may be the root of the bug,

Edited by HakunaMatahtaah

This has been asked since it was released the other day and we still haven't gotten an answer. I was able to do it on my sage but she does have good gear but I am waiting to see what the answer is before I take my other characters through it. Edited by casirabit

Same issue here, yet to beat it. Cannot target ads, valkorion heals himself once I have him down to about 25%, uninterruptible, satelle does not heal. I can hurt the ads with undirected aoe's, but as a carnage marauder, that does not do much.

I've tried relogging, stucking and trying again, going to a stronghold and then pressing play, and as a last resort, reseting the entire mission. all to no avail.

Same issue here, very frustrating. Why is this not in the 6.2 Known Issues list? Echoes of Oblivion is really not playable right now.

Run around in circles and try to drop the pink circles on the adds. Use the special ability to interrupt Valkorian's big cast. I can't remember what it's called off the top off my head, but it's something like "Infusion of Souls". It takes a few minutes, but Valk will die without you directly hitting him. Don't worry about DPSing Valk, the twins will slap him down pretty fast anyway.

• 11 months later...
This is still a problem for the 1st phase adds are not targetable. Had to use AoE's to kill them. I was planning on doing this on a few more characters before 7.0, however some of them do not have good AoE's, so will probably skip it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
It took me ages until I've seen it:

You have an additional skill (for Arcan & Thexan to attack as tandem)

Use this every time Valkorian is healing (that super-long channeling power he does) - that'll interrupt it!

no healing - faster done!

This is correct. As long as you interrupt his healing spell with the special addon skill, he will die quite quickly.

One more thing - and this might seem crazy - but you CANNOT DIE in this fight. All you have to do is stand there and interrupt his healing spell every time he casts it. You do not have to cast anything else, and you do not have to heal yourself. The others will keep you alive. You get pretty low on health several times, but I have run this about 6-8 times now, on both sides. The only way you can die is if you get blown off into the void. So just back up against a rock and interrupt over and over again. That's all you have to do to win this stupid battle.