Female Inquisitor romance bug with Andronikos?

ThePatriarchy

So I just completed my 3rd female Sith Inquisitor and for the 3rd time I'm getting to the final conversation with Andronikos who I've done absolutely nothing to but be a gigantic ******e to. Yet when I get to the final conversation with him this dude is talking about having kids and I'm sitting here wondering *** he's talking about.

Is there something akin to the Liara romance bug from Mass Effect 1 where you had to select the middle option when rejecting her, or is this just another one of those bugs Bioware will never fix unless it can possibly screw up the Cartel Market?

Edited by ThePatriarchy

• 1 year later...

End of 2021, the infamous Andronikos romance bug is still here !

My Sith has never started the romance (I've only the "normal" talks with him) but just before reaching Voss, during the dialogue about watching the stars in the middle of nowhere, he's now talking about our relationship :eek:

(I repost here cause it's more adequate in bug section :p )

Edit : finally no bug for me, I've finished the class story and all works as intended, we finished only good friends :D There's just some other little ambigous dialogues choices as "if we have children" (instead of "if you have children" in others), probably in order not to record too much voice lines :p

Edited by Isatis
Update