Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Changes and New Features in 7.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Changes and New Features in 7.0
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vianiel
11.21.2021 , 05:01 AM | #381
I'm just laughing at how TERRIBLY laggy the Rakghoul Tunnel Heroic area is. There's only like 20+ people, imp + rep combined and my skills and frames went to oblivion. I'm just going to sit back and watch as the new weekly change of "rotating" aka forcing people to one specific area will go about.
Blog: Contains an unhealthy dose of Arcann, and some art
Wishlist: Zakuulan Palace SH & Attros Finn
People play to have fun, not to feel 👎🏽frustrated👎🏽

Strathkin
11.22.2021 , 06:10 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Weapons in the outfitter. Finally, some good news about 7.0.
Yea, finally some good news for sure about Weapon's being added to Outfit's. Still don't like they took out Combat Proficiencies, as many Class will be far less able to customize, and many feel a lot slower and less fun to play.

Wish they also keep the lost abilities to only 1, and based it more on the Discipline which of the 2 of the former 3 you kept...

Discipline One - Ability A1 & A3
Discipline Two - Ability A2 & A3
Discipline Three - Ability A1 & A2

For example...
A constant supporter of Baby Yoda!

Strathkin
11.22.2021 , 07:20 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Sora View Post
I think I also remember Bioware saying the focus will now be on non-moddable gear and mods will only be available for the highest tier of equipment.

Unless vullk.com and the many forum topics about 7.0 gear are not a reliable source and the multiple videos on YouTube on the subject are fake, this is unfortunately happening.
I suspect it's like 75, where we started at 270 Green, and even Blue Gear often didn't have MOD's. We did see it later come back in Purple Gear at 287 or so? Given that most of PTS has only seen 318 (first level of 80) Gear as everything between 307-317 is likely for levels 76-79.

We had 36 levels from 270-306 with 75, so we'd at least have closer to 38-42 new Item Levels above 318. So that means 355-359 Max Item Level perhaps? Mean's we'll likely not see MOD's again till we get to 335+ (possibly) or at least Purple Gear again!

I really wish they'd explain, and be OPEN about Item Level that's coming in 1-5 months as we work to IMPROVE and Level up! Just don't like they are locking it behind OPERATIONS run only in Master Mode though, though perhaps maybe they will expand it to VET / MASTER as well as Flashpoints.

Running the same Master Operation over and over again is really NOT something most will want to do endlessly to level up character's gear. And people like seeing their characters progress, especially given now without RENOWN it's going to be far slower as well.
A constant supporter of Baby Yoda!

Alithia
11.23.2021 , 05:32 AM | #384
Any words on the weapon outfitter?
Alithia, Sorceress - Xonia, Assassine - Jalen, Marauder
Scintilla, Operative - Scin, Mercenary - Thialia, Guardian
JIlly, Commando - Jaisa, Gunslinger

DWho
11.23.2021 , 11:25 AM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
Any words on the weapon outfitter?
They had the interface in place on the PTS but the system itself was non-functional. It is possible it will show up with the launch of 7.0 but more likely will be one of the down the road releases.

TrixxieTriss
11.23.2021 , 01:30 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
They had the interface in place on the PTS but the system itself was non-functional. It is possible it will show up with the launch of 7.0 but more likely will be one of the down the road releases.
I’m starting to wonder just how much of the “expansion” is going to be a “down the road release”.

Soulraker
11.24.2021 , 03:57 PM | #387
So are we just removing the ability for Deception sin to reset Recklessness mid combat, or is Electric ambush going to be changed to reducing the CD of Recklessness by 60 seconds upon using Force Cloak?....This is sounding worse and worse.