Cartel Item bind time not updating even after subscribing?

Lord_Kaato

Hello all, I am fairly new to the game and I decided to buy something off of the CM. The problem is I bought it on the wrong character, a bounty hunter, and had to wait 3 days before I could send it to my main Jedi -- It was the Revan Bundle which included the lightsaber, which my BH can't use for obvious reasons. So I decided to subscribe for a month since I heard that the bind time was only one and a half days, I boot up the game to check but then I see it's still 2 days.

The question is: Does it actually change or am I stuck waiting another couple days?

P.S. I realize that this thread might get an answer well after the bind time but answers will still be appreciated for posterity's sake. Thank you all

Hello all, I am fairly new to the game and I decided to buy something off of the CM. The problem is I bought it on the wrong character, a bounty hunter, and had to wait 3 days before I could send it to my main Jedi -- It was the Revan Bundle which included the lightsaber, which my BH can't use for obvious reasons. So I decided to subscribe for a month since I heard that the bind time was only one and a half days, I boot up the game to check but then I see it's still 2 days.

The question is: Does it actually change or am I stuck waiting another couple days?

P.S. I realize that this thread might get an answer well after the bind time but answers will still be appreciated for posterity's sake. Thank you all

I don't know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me that once the timer starts, it will run to expiry in the time it had when it started. There are several other things like that in SWTOR. If you buy level 1 of the field mail droid, it has a one hour cooldown. If you buy level 2 (30 minutes) just after using it, the timer doesn't shorten from, say, 57 minutes left to be 27 minutes left.

Probably the CM bind timer is like that, so you'll have to wait. Stick it in the Bounty Hunter's cargo hold and set a reminder to go back to it once the timer is up. (And then use the yellow kiosks on the Fleet to put it in shared legacy storage. No sense in paying to mail it...)