Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

SupaDupaTuba
12.13.2011 , 08:09 AM | #181
Oh come on Stephen, stop playing games with us!

There is so much more useful information you could have given us, like perhaps what the latest date aloud access into wave 2 was?
"Many metaphysical and pseudo-scientific theories about the nature of reality have led to popular mainstream beliefs.
Such as: being able to command the universe through positive thinking. How ever attractive, these non-factual theories slow down scientific growth and are for noobs."-Athene

Raigoth
12.13.2011 , 08:09 AM | #182
Thanks for the update

Yoda-Sempai
12.13.2011 , 08:09 AM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
...If everything is good, we'll send a 'wave' earlier; we in fact sent 'wave 2' ahead of schedule. So cross your fingers.)
So then may I ask, is there a way to know WHICH WAVE WE ARE IN?!

I have to go to work, but I'm afraid I'll miss my wave. On the other hand if I work early, I can finish early. Don't know which is better. Oct 1st registered code QQ
|()██████████████████████████████)
Sains of the Old Republic - A Christian Republic Guild

EmpirePalooza
12.13.2011 , 08:09 AM | #184
can't sleep.....
SWG lives in my heart!

DarthJimilingus
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by Merdur View Post
Gotta love how they tested the servers during beta to see if it could handle this and yet there saying there servers don't seem to be stable enough. Amazing.
They just want to make sure they don't overwhelm them right off the bat. They probably also want to help eliminate lag by letting us in a little at a time so there aren't 500 people trying to run down the same hallway to turn in the same quest. That was annoying during testing when 2 dozen people were surrounding the same NPC and I couldn't even see the guy to click on him. Once I did I had to wait a bit to go through my dialogue sequence. I see what they are doing. I'm unhappy with it because I'm on the outside looking in but I see their point.
Level 65 Sith Sorcerer, 65 Jedi Sentinel, 65 Trooper VanGuard, 65 Imperial Operative, 65 Jedi Shadow, 65 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 65 Sith Juggernaut, 65 Smuggler Gunslinger, 65 Sith Assassin, 65 Sith Marauder, 65 Jedi Sage, 65 Trooper Commando, 65 Imperial Sniper, 65 Jedi Guardian, 65 Smuggler Scoundrel, 65 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

Kitten
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #186
Thanks for the update, Stephen, keep up the awesome work

Strite
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #187
Thanks for the update
Proud CE Buyer

Grimbi
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #188
Cheers for the update!
Jedi Consular

Kodokai
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #189
Ive seen early access handle better by the poor homeless

Scarecrow
Basilisk Droid

xipheon
12.13.2011 , 08:10 AM | #190
Thank you for the update. Ignore the haters.