Crafting Crewmates Question

Sazodeha

Do all the crew members have the same chances of crafting, percentile-wise? It used to be that some companions were better at certain things than others. I cannot find a stat anywhere that supports that anymore?? So if I am crafting Cyber components in other words, will each companion have the same exact skill as the other as far as results? like crit chance. Even the general servant bot that comes with your ship?

Do all the crew members have the same chances of crafting, percentile-wise? It used to be that some companions were better at certain things than others. I cannot find a stat anywhere that supports that anymore?? So if I am crafting Cyber components in other words, will each companion have the same exact skill as the other as far as results? like crit chance. Even the general servant bot that comes with your ship?

There aren't any special per-companion bonuses, ever since 4.0 came out in 2015.

The basic crit chance and time-reduction percentage are determined by the companion's Influence rank, so companions with higher Influence ranks will perform better.