Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

MountainDoobie
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkemoon View Post
Guildie registered the code on the 22nd and he was in the 2nd wave, so they're done with first day pre-orders. We'll probably make it in today.
More information than they have given us

Zones
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #322
This is incredibly disappointing. Their servers should be ready to take everyone by two days. If not they weren't prepared for release =/. If I seriously only get 1 day of early access I'm going to be beyond angry.

Sambuka
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #323
regardless of "when" someone pre-ordered thier game should have absolutely no bearing at all. There was never any mention of this when we all bought the game. So the $100 I spent on pre-ordering the "CE" now grants me a day, or two, or perhapse three, or four days less of early game play than anyone else?

Why?

Because you want to "Ramp up your servers slowly"??

I call "BS"... how many years have you guys had to make sure you had enough hampsters in your servers to make a smooth launch?

Also.... this is just the early access customers trying to log in Bioware....

What the heck are you gonna do on the actual official game launch day when the disc's hit the stores? Tell them they can install the game, but we will let you all log in one week at a time?

Seriously disappointed Bioware.... I mean.... really.... wow.... what a let down this whole "early access" thing has turned out to be.
S a m b u k a
Bounty Hunter || Sith Warrior

nacario
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #324
I wanna be play nooooww :'( Pleeeaaase??1

PS: Steven is awesome
CE: This is my key. There are many like it, but this one is mine!

kristianberge
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #325
your gonna lose alot of the later preorders because of this.......

Felpi_Tuver
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #326
cultivating patience in this long path...

WHERE'S THE THIRD WAVE !!! LOL

Stormrigirl
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by Melcarthus View Post
If i pre order Sept 19 will i get in today a good chance i dont want to be waiting here the whole day or should i play Skyrim?

you think today's "narrow band" would stretch all the way to Sept. 19th ?? please...they really lost so many customers today it is not even funny...and Grace Period is being Ignored totally.

Triiipledot
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #328
Sigh some things arent fair, i preordered the game earlier on Origin but due to Bioware or SWTOR.com messing up my original account i wasnt able to redeem my code until 2 weeks ago.

I just want a day of Early Access. Back to Karkand for me.

Cdawrin
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #329
I just want to know how they are going to handle people that pre-order but didnt get any working codes for over a month or more.

Sofaism
12.13.2011 , 08:21 AM | #330
I have two finals on the 15th, please DO NOT let me in until the evening of the 15th. Thanks.