shadow syndicate Weekly Cap

Sazodeha

Syndicate Plans have a weekly cap of 200 plans. You can turn them in to the syndicate representative on Nar Shaddaa (she's in the Lower Promenade near Empire class trainers) in exchange for Shadow Syndicate reputation tokens. The 200 plans is enough to gain 5,000 reputation points each week (the weekly cap for Shadow Syndicate reputation points). It takes 14 weeks of 5,000 reputation points to reach Legend rank (requires 70,000 points total). If you have reputation bonuses (from being a subscriber, guild perk, or login bonuses), you might not need all the tokens you can get each week. You can save them up to use in future weeks after each Tuesday reset. You can end up having enough tokens for future weeks that you don't have to collect plans the last few weeks. Edited by ThanderSnB

Was it ever indicated there will eventually be a rep vendor?

What is the point of this rep track? Honestly asking.

Is it really just for the 3 titles found within the track?

Edited by arunav

Since I have had all Rep's maxed out for a long time, it's a way for me to get Conquest points again. Other than that, nothing special.

It's for the 3 Legacy titles in addition to being part of the overarching achievement (maxed reputation, maxed Galactic Season, 100 completed weekly objectives) that grants you the Cad Bane like Outlaw customization for Fen Zeil.

Edited by Phazonfreak

If the weekly cap is 5,000 then I guess I can't do it, lol. I need 5,127.5 per week now to finish that rep...

Will have no issue on the weekly objectives, need to average 3 per week now.

I'm fairly certain that you can keep and use the accumulated reputation tokens even after the Season is over, because the reputation track itself will most probably still be there in your Legacy. You will just not be able to earn new Syndicate Plans anymore and the rep exchange vendor will be gone.

Granted, until we get a clear confirmation from a dev we cannot be sure.

Edited by Phazonfreak

If the weekly cap is 5,000 then I guess I can't do it, lol. I need 5,127.5 per week now to finish that rep...

Will have no issue on the weekly objectives, need to average 3 per week now.

You can earn substantially more than a week's cap on any reputation track in the game.

Simply get as close to the cap, in this case 5000, as you can without going over it, and then use a purple reputation item as the last one for the week.

Any excess over the cap will still count, i.e. you might end up with 6000 or more for the week instead of 5000.

As such, you can still finish this during the 2nd Seasons event, if you'd like.

Edited by arunav

I'm fairly certain that you can keep and use the accumulated reputation tokens even after the Season is over, because the reputation track itself will most probably still be there in your Legacy. You will just not be able to earn new Syndicate Plans anymore and the rep exchange vendor will be gone.

Granted, until we get a clear confirmation from a dev we cannot be sure.

I'm just worried since the reward states that it must be completed during the season though.

You can earn substantially more than any week's cap on any reputation track in the game.

Simply get as close to the cap, in this case 5000, as you can without going over it, and then use a purple reputation item as the last one for the week.

Any excess over the cap will still count, i.e. you might end up with 6000 or more for the week instead of 5000.

As such, you can still finish this during the 2nd Seasons event, if you'd like.

Ooh, I forgot about that! I usually pop a Rep Booster on one toon then just spam through the Purple Rep items. Maybe I'll make it after all.

Ooh, I forgot about that! I usually pop a Rep Booster on one toon then just spam through the Purple Rep items. Maybe I'll make it after all.

With what I described above, a rep boost, and the maxed-out guild boost, I believe I recieved close to 7500 each week. I don't remember the exact number.

You can definitely still finish it.

Edited by arunav