there is a problem with arena

TheOverMind-

Just by example:As a merc, I try to wait on the desertion zone until there is 10 seconds left and I when I'm going to put my feet down on the arena people succeed in a long range to stun me with flash. I have no choice so I have to use break because there is almost no time left and then another one stun me instanly when I did just use break. So I was still on the desertion and the time was up to kick me out. I got the 20 min penalty. I beg and wish we can put an anti stun for 5 seconds after we get out of the dersertion zone. Sometimes I have spikes and lag so I can't manage to see clearly what is going on. The reason why I wait until 10 seconds is because some people hate me so much and global me just for fun and my team doesn't help because they hate me too. So I'm stuck in this infernal stupid situation where I REALLY can't do anything about it.

Except there is something you can do. Don't wait in spawn that long. Ccing people in spawn is a legit counterplay to people sitting in spawn as far as I'm concerned.

When I wait until 10 seconds are left, My team has the opportunity to make some dps as a first strike. Being unable to hit the floor because I was stun.... I could understand if I was late about 2-3 seconds and get kicked. They have taken the precious time I had to walk away from desertion. This is mostly unnaceptable if you ask me. We should be able to get away without any inconvenient.

This is mostly unnaceptable if you ask me. We should be able to get away without any inconvenient.

You know what’s REALLY inconvenient? Making your team fight 3v4 because you’re trying to let them get their dps or because everyone hates you or whatever inadequate reason you gave. It’s hard for them to do that with 1/2 of the team’s damage missing. And if you’re the healer in this situation, it’s worse, because if your team gets blitzed, you’ll jump in way to late to do your job and save anyone. I suspect that if you keep that up, you’ll see what hate really looks like.

Edited by Enticy

op, you deserve the deserter debuff for trying to cheese the game. also, sitting in spawn doesn't help your team at all. it just creates a 3v4.

you need to be on the ground and running away so that it draws the other team away or splits them up.

so not only is your behavior selfish, but it's counterproductive like ppl screaming "get orbs" while your team is being kill farmed and/or pushed out of mid in AHG. trying to sneak an orb or 3 is popular among the ignorant. like sitting around is spawn is somehow "buying time."

Edited by CheesyEZ

op, you deserve the deserter debuff for trying to cheese the game. also, sitting in spawn doesn't help your team at all. it just creates a 3v4.

To be fair, there are times where sitting spawn for a bit can help your team, usually if it's a pt/jugg. But this guy is a merc, so yeah in this instance it was pretty dumb.

I don't think sitting spawn is a terrible thing to do or anything. I do it too on rare occasions when it's warranted. The point though is that if you are going to sit spawn, you have to be aware of the potential you'll get cc'd there and kicked. Don't wait too long and/or use your breaker properly and it's no problem.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

To be fair, there are times where sitting spawn for a bit can help your team, usually if it's a pt/jugg. But this guy is a merc, so yeah in this instance it was pretty dumb.

I don't think sitting spawn is a terrible thing to do or anything. I do it too on rare occasions when it's warranted. The point though is that if you are going to sit spawn, you have to be aware of the potential you'll get cc'd there and kicked. Don't wait too long and/or use your breaker properly and it's no problem.

yeah. I had his class in mind. although I'm curious what are you doing that on a sage for? doesn't it nerf your PW? PW is kinda useless if you cannot place it away from where you fight. you'd need your team to force the issue. if they can do that with 3 players, aren't you already a better team regardless?

yeah. I had his class in mind. although I'm curious what are you doing that on a sage for? doesn't it nerf your PW? PW is kinda useless if you cannot place it away from where you fight. you'd need your team to force the issue. if they can do that with 3 players, aren't you already a better team regardless?

I almost never do it on sorc, because like you said, it often messes with setting and getting away from phase. Sometimes there is a benefit to forcing the enemy team to open on someone else and/or giving your team a slight head start, but it really depends on the comps and is rare.

Also, I have played everything except sin and op in ranked over the past few seasons (mostly because I was farming silvers last season for tokens).

Edited by JediMasterAlex