<Sock Puppet Rancor> - [Republic] Wants YOU! Yeah, you!

AgentDoubletake

Hello Star Forge! My humble, tiny Republic guild is looking to pick up some members to grow with. We're small, but we've been around since the beginning and have the Founder titles to show for it. We're ex-WoW raider refugees who've decided to make our once secondary SWTOR life our primary game life.

We're adults with lives looking for chill folks to play with. We've long fancied ourselves (in our WoW days and now here) as a safe haven from toxic or elitist behavior. We currently run 4-man content Tuesday nights over our Discord, but would love to spread out into operations and other content as we grow.

We lost most of our raiding pals when we made the jump from WoW to SWTOR, so we need friends! We also play various other games via our Discord community. Join us and help us put the RANCOR into Sock Puppet Rancor!

• 2 months later...

Who do we reach out to for recruitment.

I don't have a guild for my Republic characters. All my Empire have finished their class story lines and now I'm working on legacy unlocks for Republic.

Founder, but been gone for 4 years playing ESO, been in MMO's since EQ beta back in 99.

• 1 month later...
Hey would love to join, although i have a few high level characters and a good amount of time i am still very new to the game due to them all being boosted so i could just enjoy the story. I would be interested being a member in your guild if you could reach out.