Solo Stealth Ranked

Obroa-Skai

That's how Solo Ranked PVP mode should be named in this game.

I'm a Tactics/Plasmatech VG since launch, i'll never change that cuz it's my class and i play only what ilike, that's why i don't like the concept of META classes and spec.

How non stealth-classes are supposed to have success in such a scenario? Had several solo ranked matches yesterday and was just a stealth party with and against me.

Is not that i want to win every match of course, but seems also that on being an Operative, a Fury Mara with Defel or a Sin is also the only way to HAVE FUN in solo ranked, even if you loose a match which is something that can occur.

Teammates are important to help you survive, and most of last day matches played there were few tanks and healers, but ther are aspects in class balance that are way beyond the team effort and are enough to decide the fate of a match.

Most of the specs, now Combat Styles, in their ability trees have to make tough choices. Please, have a look to Operatives passives/actives choices for Concealment and Lethality, A TOTAL JOKE!

Iìll always stick to my class and always try my best to be effective as much as i can, but hell...

Why Devs keep doing the same mistakes over and over for PVP?

Edited by Obroa-Skai

I don't think you understand the current way yolo ques work. Yolo ques currently are all about who can take the most damage reset the fight, then heal to full. Any class that can't do that right now is not in a good place. It's just how the combat is designed.

Personally I'm not a fan of that play style. I would be a proponent to remove the out of combat healing in warzone's and arena. IE once a player enters combat they can not use the out of combat heal until they respawn again or a new round etc. This is make the game way more dynamic and punish bad choices and dcd use better.

There is also the whole guard ability that needs to be reworked for pvp. It contributes a lot to the above problem. Be it off guard or dps tanks with guard. I would change it by adding a longer cooldown on the swap. To make it an actual choice, instead of let me swap to who is taking damage. A 20 second CD on it is about right. That way a tank has to choose if he guard swaps what target is vulnerable and if its worth swapping from the currently guarded target. Currently there is no thinking just swap to who is taking damage.