Font size adjustments we need it finally!

Mopsmaster

So the point is that it's not possible to adjust font size in the stwor a feature that so many players had huge problems with over the years, players like me who use their tv to play SWTOR and can't even see the descriptions of items while hovering a mouse over it simply because the font is to small and there is no any way of changing this.

When I try to adjust the global scale in the Interface Editor to make my letters in-game look bigger (which is the only known way so far to make the letters visible for players who are using bigger screens to play) then I scale everything else down I save it and then when I press M in the game the Map is not fully visible it's simply not scaling well just like everything else does it's cut at the bottom.

The same goes for the Cartel Market.

Please fix this I and other people have been waiting for the font size change feature for many years and if you can't do that at least please repair the Global Scaling bugs so it won't affect areas like Map, Cartel Market, etc.

Give us a chance to make the inventory items descriptions and UI windows descriptions a little bigger please fix the global scaling bug, please.