Security key customization importer

Sith_daddy

Since KotFE/KotET made certain companions available cross-faction, the Cartel Bazaar importer NPC provides cross-faction access to their customizations - except for the Security Key vendor ones, which is very unfortunate. For example, the Illum vendor's Kira Carsen customization 8 with red, sith-y eyes could be very desirable for many Imperial players.

I would suggest adding a second importer vendor - with the security key access requirement - to the Cartel Bazaar, which would provide cross-faction access to these customizations (and perhaps some other security key items, as appropriate).

Since KotFE/KotET made certain companions available cross-faction, the Cartel Bazaar importer NPC provides cross-faction access to their customizations - except for the Security Key vendor ones, which is very unfortunate. For example, the Illum vendor's Kira Carsen customization 8 with red, sith-y eyes could be very desirable for many Imperial players.

I would suggest adding a second importer vendor - with the security key access requirement - to the Cartel Bazaar, which would provide cross-faction access to these customizations (and perhaps some other security key items, as appropriate).

Your suggestion has my support.