Companions with you travelling on your vehicles

EchaniHandmaiden

• 1 month later...

Imagine if they added a new skiff mount that was furnished with a wampa rug/wampa fabric. And the wampa companion rode in it with the character.

This is the dialogue:

Character - "Now now Wampa companion, behave yourself. If you don't, I may have to restrict riding privlages on this skiff your predecessor so generously provided."

Or we could have a scenario where you and your wampa companion both ride atop your wampa mount like some sort of sick and twisted SWTOR Wampa centipede.

This has been something people have been asking years for just like with hood toggles and for twileks to be able to wear hoods with their lekku wraped around their necks.

Honestly don't know why it hasn't already been added i'm guessing a tech issue but who knows they seem to be doing alot of things nowadays that we never thought they could so maybe someday.

This has been something people have been asking years for just like with hood toggles and for twileks to be able to wear hoods with their lekku wraped around their necks.

Honestly don't know why it hasn't already been added i'm guessing a tech issue but who knows they seem to be doing alot of things nowadays that we never thought they could so maybe someday.

There may well be a slightly non-tech issue. Let's say we have a mount that actually *has* two seats (e.g. a Korrealis or a Czerka Roadster - like the big Coruscant / DK taxis). At what point as we make companions bigger or smaller, more or less droidy, etc. should the companion cease to be visible when you mount up?

No, it's not hard for them to pick a set of criteria for saying that ===> this list is visible, and <=== that list is not. What's hard is picking a list that annoys the minimum number of players because this or that favourite companion "needs" to be visible or that "well, now I'm 'forced' to not use companion X" because the player thinks it looks ridiculous.

I support this idea.

Sure, not all companions or vehicles make sense to have the companion shown. But should not be too hard to come up with rule.

Vehicle MUST have two or more seats

Companion MUST be Humanoid Size/Shape.

Not everyone would be happy with the limitations, but would be a great improvement for game fun and immersion.