Add more character slots to the "Select Character" Screen

TyrFoge

I would like to see more character slots in the unused portion of the character select screen. It shows six but could easily show 12-14. It would also be nice to be able to temporarily "lock" some on the main page to help in organizing characters saving alot of logging in and out of characters that for example are "done with CQ" to push them to the second page.

I would be for them add sorters and filters to character screen. sort by classes, species, faction, lvls. Filter by classes, lvls, factions to go with your idea as that would help out a lot actually.

agreed, but it would also be good to see what crew skills characters have and what level without logging in. it's tedious to have to log into each individual character just to see if they have a crew skill level.

agreed, but it would also be good to see what crew skills characters have and what level without logging in. it's tedious to have to log into each individual character just to see if they have a crew skill level.

...What? I'm sorry, but that's pretty.. Useless? It shouldn't be hard to remember which character has what craft, and if you aren't remembering it, you might not care enough to remember in the first place. It would be useless clutter and offer another opening for them to potentially mess up and leave bugged for who knows how long. Crafters are not hard to keep up with if you do it for any reasonable amount of time or do so seriously.

...What? I'm sorry, but that's pretty.. Useless? It shouldn't be hard to remember which character has what craft, and if you aren't remembering it, you might not care enough to remember in the first place. It would be useless clutter and offer another opening for them to potentially mess up and leave bugged for who knows how long. Crafters are not hard to keep up with if you do it for any reasonable amount of time or do so seriously.

Agreed... Same with CQ... just write it down somewhere.

I'd just be glad to have a "sort by" option so I can sort by latest logged in OR class OR name.

I have to agree it'd be a lot of clutter.

I have a notepad with my personal conquests recorded so I know which of my chars have it complete (I've only got 16 75s, not like some) as well as which skills they have. At one point I'd recorded which equipment sets were complete and which needed amplifiers, but since it was pretty much sorted I deleted that info.

I would be for them add sorters and filters to character screen. sort by classes, species, faction, lvls. Filter by classes, lvls, factions to go with your idea as that would help out a lot actually.

I dunno about sorting by class or species but I can agree with faction for sure. That's a great idea that I overlooked in my original post! If they made Republic and Empire side by side and independent from one another for log in it would double my original idea of 12-14 per page. Having them all jumbled can be a right pain.

Edited by TyrFoge

I want more visible characters as well. I also would like to switch to different sorting, even if it's just current or manual. More options would be better.

For the additional details being requested, like crafting and conquest (or any other data point), I just keep a spreadsheet, like a normal nerd. ;) lol