Need Gamemode/Map selection

pantheosthegod

The community has been asking for years. Unranked que's needs a Arena Que and a Warzone Que. It'll solve issues with people not playing the objective, off group fighting, and skirmishing away from the objectives. Gives more potential quests/resources. And gives newer/inexperienced players practice before queing for ranked. You won't believe how many newer players haven't experienced an arena because they haven't been on at 3 am when only 8 people are in que.

I will continue to post/repost variations of this bi weekly until I see a community member reply.

Edited by pantheosthegod

I will continue to post/repost variations of this bi weekly until I see a community member reply.

By community member, you mean someone from Bioware?

Have fun reposting this biweekly until the forum goes offline in however many years.

The community has been asking for years. Unranked que's needs a Arena Que and a Warzone Que. It'll solve issues with people not playing the objective, off group fighting, and skirmishing away from the objectives. Gives more potential quests/resources. And gives newer/inexperienced players practice before queing for ranked. You won't believe how many newer players haven't experienced an arena because they haven't been on at 3 am when only 8 people are in que.

This would be a wonderful addition. Returning player here and there is no way in hell Im queueing ranked anytime soon, Ive been back maybe a month, and have played 3 arenas total (literally leveled from 10 to 80 exclusively PVPing) Hard to learn the intricacies of arenas when you never play them.

Edited by Uuno

This would be a wonderful addition. Returning player here and there is no way in hell Im queueing ranked anytime soon, Ive been back maybe a month, and have played 3 arenas total (literally leveled from 10 to 80 exclusively PVPing) Hard to learn the intricacies of arenas when you never play them.

This is quite literally one of the things I am referring too. There are a lot of players who just lack the experience in arena's to even want to que ranked after they are fully geared. Or they que once and never que again because their only experience arena's was ranked and they got blown up, globaled, snare/cc locked, and felt like they provided little to no help to their team. Because arena's are played out so vastly different then your standard objective based warzone.

In addition to everything I've stated it'd speed up late night/low population que's and provoke more activity at otherwise less active times of the day.

Edited by pantheosthegod

So yeah, played about 30 games last night, last one was arena. Map Ive never played, so didn't have a plan on positioning or los usage. Wasn't ranked, we lost, it was pretty close but as a sniper I got tunneled and died first on team. Three of us chill telling each other good try, one dude starts talking **** after the match in DMs. Ive got thick skin so no worries here, I know Im learning maps and my class still, and you aren't going take toxicity out of PVP, so specific queues would help those like me learn maps and tactics for sure.

So yeah, played about 30 games last night, last one was arena. Map Ive never played, so didn't have a plan on positioning or los usage. Wasn't ranked, we lost, it was pretty close but as a sniper I got tunneled and died first on team. Three of us chill telling each other good try, one dude starts talking **** after the match in DMs. Ive got thick skin so no worries here, I know Im learning maps and my class still, and you aren't going take toxicity out of PVP, so specific queues would help those like me learn maps and tactics for sure.

I think the importance to take away from that is you played 30 games and got 1 arena out of all of them which is really sad.

Edited by pantheosthegod