Sentinel or Shadow? Looking for opinions

CommanderFlyn

I've been super split on this one, so I figured why not let the semi-masses have a say.

I love the aesthetics of either one. Dual-wielding is awesome and being a rip-off of Darth Maul is equally as awesome. I just can't seem to set my mind on one or the other. I'm aware that the Shadow has the option to do some tanking but I highly doubt I'll ever touch a tank class again so that's a non-issue, but the fact it's there is something to somewhat consider.

I was wondering how the resource management was for each. I'm a little off-put by the Shadow's Force (if only because I've never really been great with managing MP or magic or whatever it called in whatever setting.) but the idea of being able to stealth is appealing when in a tight spot.

As for Sentinel...you jump in and hit stuff. who doesn't like that?

I don't mind complexity, as that's something one kind of learns after awhile - just looking to see if any opinions on here with shift me to go one way or another

• 1 month later...

On my max lvl assassin i have no energy managment problems in pve or in pvp. I just hit the shiny buttons and do just fine. Marauder has no energy problems as well, there is no downtime when i am energy starved in pvp.

For pvp I prefere the marauder because it has stelth to run away but has better defensive cooldowns on low cool down. I love the one that reduces all dmg to 75 percent...

For pve i prefere my assassin as it can stealth skip a lot of movs and doing missions and whatever is just faster because of that.