Companion Underwear!!

SITHNIC

:D So I sent in a support ticket saying a few things along the line of "we need sexier underwear for our companions and main characters". I mean i would certainly like something a lil less boring than plain undies. Anyways i got a reply back on my support ticket, they said they have no plans of it but if i brought it up on the forums and enough people started agreeing it is something that actually might happen so im not sure how to go about this but im sure everyone agrees with my idea so help! Lets put this in motion some how!!!:D

Because for 15 bucks a month the OP and others who would like better aesthetics should not have to get it someplace else.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem is always a bad idea, like suicide. Really, how many of you would go rub one off and THEN come back just to undress your characters? No one, I guarantee.

Well if they implemented a social rank to achieve it or added it in general, not only would you be drawn to your romance youd be drawn to the fact that your char or companion is sexy like your real life self/partner would be or what youd like to see on your gf bf.

Give me a break. Sithnic, you're making me question my already diminished faith in humanity.

Just stop.

Just trying to make the game a lil more interesting. You do not have to read thread if dislike

Just trying to make the game a lil more interesting. You do not have to read thread if dislike
I'm offering a dissenting opinion to your suggestion. This is how the board should work.

I also question your maturity and self image, but those are simply postulations on the reasoning behind your suggestion.

Edited by HeavensAgent

Unlike you, "Heavens Agent"?
My screen name is derived from my first MMORPG character, a Storm/Electric Defender in City of Heroes. He could fly, and was fond of soaring through the heavens; his friends often referred to him as "Featherhead". There is no religious connotation to the name.

And no, I do not brag about the fact that I own a CE of the game by having a signature that was deemed to be in poor taste before the game even launched.

Edited by HeavensAgent

Shouldn't you be at church?

I'm back. I also agree with the person you quoted.

Of course, I've been married for longer than most of you have been alive, so I don't need to use a cartoon character on a computer screen to get my sexin'.