Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

Zechalakazam
12.14.2020 , 06:18 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by ArkveidX View Post
Emmmm.... For all this time passed, you should get BiS for your main char. It`s about a six months since Scourge smashed Outlander`s furniture. One week with 2-3 hours of flashpoints and your BiS reach its limit.

So for what else legendary skills needed? I never used them.

I think u all just forgot how really play in this game
Seems like you donít even read the other post and miss the point, first off its STORY not MM, its supposed to be easy and quick, most complain are either bug or it took long time to finish the fp. If its master mode chapter then your argument is valid. Secondly, did you already forget that MAYBE some player are new? Returning? And some people have a school/job that make them havenít reach BiS yet.

I think you should try to understand those circumstances before being an elitist

JediQuaker
12.14.2020 , 08:27 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Zechalakazam View Post
Seems like you donít even read the other post and miss the point, first off its STORY not MM, its supposed to be easy and quick, most complain are either bug or it took long time to finish the fp. If its master mode chapter then your argument is valid. Secondly, did you already forget that MAYBE some player are new? Returning? And some people have a school/job that make them havenít reach BiS yet.

I think you should try to understand those circumstances before being an elitist
Um, who says STORY mode should be easy and quick? STORY/SOLO modes are supposed to be tuned for a single player, but that doesn't mean they should be easy and/or quick.

Also, anyone who's gotten to the point in the game where this FP happens "should" already have at least 300 rating gear. But, you don't need "BiS" gear to do this FP.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

mike_carton
12.14.2020 , 01:26 PM | #43
All the people we periodically see starting threads humble-bragging that everything is too easy - I'd like to see them all to weigh in on this thread.

They'll probably just brag that they soloed the FP in MM.

Edit: Minutes after I posted this comment, a new thread appeared with the title "Raids Are Way Too Easy With The New White Damage Scaling" bragging about NiM Gods and demanding an across-the-board nerfing of all DPS.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

TreeHuggerHannah
12.14.2020 , 04:59 PM | #44
Story mode is supposed to be focused on experiencing the story. It's... literally right there in the name. If something (bugs, difficulty level, etc.) is interfering with an appreciable number of average players experiencing the story, the flashpoint is not tuned and/or tested adequately. The goal is thus not being accomplished, bottom line.

This is why we have game modes. If you want it to be a harder difficulty than that, you can play on a harder difficulty.

Polaru
12.15.2020 , 11:34 AM | #45
After the 6.2a patch this flashpoint was tuned just fine - it was easy enough in story mode, but there was some thrilling moments left in it. Thank you for very quick patching!

Goreshaga
12.15.2020 , 07:11 PM | #46
*** is that stupid FP ?
I'm already not a fan a the FP format for anything related to story content, but this one makes me trully hate it...

Everything takes forever to kill, even worse when the last mob of its pack is bugged and keeps resetting the fight, going back to its initial position and back to full health every time it's about to die...

And that last fight, seriously... Boss herself is fine, the first wave of mobs are okay, but the second one, Rass dies in 2 sec, and i'm next in like 3 sec, i can't even kill one of them before we're both dead...
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

TreeHuggerHannah
12.15.2020 , 09:15 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
And that last fight, seriously... Boss herself is fine, the first wave of mobs are okay, but the second one, Rass dies in 2 sec, and i'm next in like 3 sec, i can't even kill one of them before we're both dead...
Yeah. Everything else in the flashpoint is fine for me since the patch but I still can't get past that one point.

I've tried it a bunch of times and the exact same thing happens at the exact same place over and over and over. The NPC dies and then I do.

Oh well.

Is there any way to advance the story doing the flashpoint with a friend?

Lord_Arawn
12.16.2020 , 04:16 AM | #48
Before the update, I was able to pass the commander of the Command Bridge, I killed Bask Sunn easily, now I already lost to him several times and each time I die I go back to the beginning of the level, without having the option to use the med prob. This patch made the game worse for me.

I give up for now, no conditions to pass this boss without the med prob and with all the enemies make respawn again!

winpersec
12.16.2020 , 05:32 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
Edit: Minutes after I posted this comment, a new thread appeared with the title "Raids Are Way Too Easy With The New White Damage Scaling" bragging about NiM Gods and demanding an across-the-board nerfing of all DPS.
But 6.2 state of certain specs/classes in stupid, not to say the R-word. You can faceroll everything on lightning sorc or both PT specs. Did you find the new story FP being too hard? Reroll PT and solo it in MM.

BTW, why all of you struggle with completing story content being in tank/heal spec? Don't you all have the "abandon" button in Discipline window?
<Peppermint>

TarotMage
12.16.2020 , 06:31 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
*** is that stupid FP ?
I'm already not a fan a the FP format for anything related to story content, but this one makes me trully hate it...

Everything takes forever to kill, even worse when the last mob of its pack is bugged and keeps resetting the fight, going back to its initial position and back to full health every time it's about to die...

Absolutely this.

Twice I've done this flashpoint and twice I've been stopped at the same exact place, unable to continue. Very maddening to slog through trash mob after trash mob, almost reach the end and encounter the same problem the update claimed to fix. I'm definitely waiting to try it a third - and final - time. I'm guessing sometime in July.

This flashpoint wasn't released - it escaped.
"That's gonna leave a mark."