Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

eabevella
03.07.2021 , 08:18 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Swounds View Post
Heck, NONE of the lkolto stations worked yesterday when I ran it. I did manage to get past the first boss that time, no issues aside from the WAY too many, WAY too healthy silvers and the stealth-breaking every four feet LOL.

Second boss killed my companion dead within ten seconds and I didn't last much longer. Twice. When he STARTS with so many evil adds and there is only one of me, it's very hard to know who I should try taking down first.

Guess I'm once again putting this off and working on getting my IL up. The fun just never stops!
Sometimes the koltos are bugged
There's a few time running over them didn't do anything.
There's once where kolto didn't respawn during the second boss fight.

For the second boss, kill the healers first, then the other two silvers.
He's not too difficult once his buddies are down.

Darev
03.07.2021 , 08:42 AM | #162
I've tried this twice now.
Once when it first came out, I got hit with the bug where cancelling the cutscene meant you couldn't progress to the end.
The FP was so long I didn't want to do it again.

Just today, after THAT issue supposedly fixed, I tried it again.
I forgot about the snipers and got killed.

I can't find my way back.
The escape pods are gone and I'm stuck on the first ship.

Stuck in the FP
Again.
Don't just say "Prove me wrong" State your sources and back up your own statement first.
If you choose to fight in the sewer you can no longer claim to have the moral high ground.

Swounds
03.08.2021 , 03:01 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Darev View Post
I've tried this twice now.
Once when it first came out, I got hit with the bug where cancelling the cutscene meant you couldn't progress to the end.
The FP was so long I didn't want to do it again.

Just today, after THAT issue supposedly fixed, I tried it again.
I forgot about the snipers and got killed.

I can't find my way back.
The escape pods are gone and I'm stuck on the first ship.

Stuck in the FP
Again.
Yep, this sucker seems to be the gift challenge that keeps on giving. Or in this case, taking (as in our hard earned credits for repairs).

Haven't run into any issues with escape pods although I have no trouble believing it's a problem. How frustrating that must be! As for kolto stations, I am not one to use them casually but if they're there on boss fights that seem to me to be anything *but* casual, I will use them. Only if they work, of course.

I appreciate the advice on taking those healers out ASAP on the second boss. I'm not up to the slog now but next time I give it a shot I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Best of luck to all. If I manage to get through this on even one character I'll feel I truly accomplished something. And then never, ever run it again unless I quite literally have to ;-) Yes,i realize that I don't actually have to. I don't even have to play the blasted game! But I mean unless it's otherwise story breaking. Which I suspect not finishing it will be at some future point.