Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

Spazcamz
01.04.2021 , 02:23 PM | #121
I too was enjoying the story of this flash point until the last Boss's 2nd Adds they immediately shot at my companion regardless if in passive or not. They could shoot through all walls and boxes. I am really annoyed that I got so far to have bioware log me out and force me to stat again. I hope they patch this. then again I really feel like I wasted 3 hours on this for nothing. My mental health has taken a toll on this I and think bioware should allow to relog into the game at the last point of log out. PLEASE FIX THE LAST BOSS have less or WEAKER 2nd adds. For those of use who enjoy the story's sake. really lost my faith in them now over this possible due to making more angry yet depressed more.

TrekkerVGER
01.04.2021 , 06:14 PM | #122
Difficulty or lack thereof completely being unconsidered, I would appreciate if future stories were not solo only. My brother and I use this game to stay connected and were delighted that we could play alongside each other for Echoes of Oblivion, only to find that the game was going to forcibly split us up for the very next part. We don't care if we have to run it multiple times for us both to get credit, we just prefer to run things together.

TarotMage
01.07.2021 , 09:58 PM | #123
I've died three times this evening on the last boss, Ordo stops healing and the second mob cuts us down in no time.

It really isn't fun anymore.
"That's gonna leave a mark."

Alericus
01.08.2021 , 06:57 PM | #124
So far what Ive seen is the flashpoint Spirit of Vengeance & Echos of Oblivion favour certain classes over others
1)Sith Assassin - deception fuilly geared augments & all, die die die and die again, as well game crashing
2)Merc Arsenal, relatively smooth
3)Operative Agent -Concealment, die, game crash barely through..absolutely trash this is happening
4)Juggernaut - Vengeance, solo like everything was butter, seriously redoinculously easy, pretty clear coding bias for this class, barely needed healing.

Stay tuned as I do more and see how they perform but so far it sure explains the imbalance in pvp as well if this is how classes handle damage, seriously BW this isnt cool.
Alaricus
"Through Strength I Gain Power!"

LD_Little_Dragon
01.08.2021 , 09:36 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Alericus View Post
So far what Ive seen is the flashpoint Spirit of Vengeance & Echos of Oblivion favour certain classes over others
1)Sith Assassin - deception fuilly geared augments & all, die die die and die again, as well game crashing
2)Merc Arsenal, relatively smooth
3)Operative Agent -Concealment, die, game crash barely through..absolutely trash this is happening
4)Juggernaut - Vengeance, solo like everything was butter, seriously redoinculously easy, pretty clear coding bias for this class, barely needed healing.

Stay tuned as I do more and see how they perform but so far it sure explains the imbalance in pvp as well if this is how classes handle damage, seriously BW this isnt cool.
If you really are fully geared, then it might be more of a 'favours the class you are good in' issue than an actual class bias.

I've done SoV story/solo more than once as infiltration/deception shadow/sin and also as lethality operative. Both classes I ran with a dps companion for most of the flashpoint. (I did change Ross to heals for the first and last boss on my shadow/sin).

... also died a couple times first run, but that was due to not paying attention and being surprised by the difficulty level.
... and yes, before anyone asks, my Ross was level 1 each time.

*note: if you run with a dps companion, turn their aoe attack OFF. The adds will melt your companion if too many of them target the companion.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy life.

Alericus
01.09.2021 , 09:42 AM | #126
dont troll on this..its a real issue you just want to start a fight. Im running through all the classes
Alaricus
"Through Strength I Gain Power!"

Darth-Pilgrim
01.17.2021 , 04:59 AM | #127
is there a special tactic for the final boss Heta Kol in story mode? the boss itself is not so hard but I despair since 2 days at the second wave of Adds, I see no way how I can survive this abhorrent high damage of the Sniper.

TarotMage
01.17.2021 , 06:08 AM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Pilgrim View Post
is there a special tactic for the final boss Heta Kol in story mode? the boss itself is not so hard but I despair since 2 days at the second wave of Adds, I see no way how I can survive this abhorrent high damage of the Sniper.
Other posts mention taking out the snipers first (stun one, work on the other until both are down). If you have a Heroic Moment, use it.

However, you may want to check on Rass Ordo's influence level. There is a bug that has him at influence level 1 for some players (I count myself as one). For the solo-story flashpoint, he is supposed to be at level 25. That definitely makes a difference when it comes to his tanking/dps/healing abilities. Hope this helps.

TreeHuggerHannah
01.17.2021 , 01:47 PM | #129
So... any word on whether Bioware is planning to address the bugs in this at any point, or have they just decided it's good enough for who it's for?

TarotMage
01.17.2021 , 04:47 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by TreeHuggerHannah View Post
So... any word on whether Bioware is planning to address the bugs in this at any point, or have they just decided it's good enough for who it's for?
Your guess is as good as mine. Servers usually go down on Tuesdays for maintenance and/or updates. The last thing that was mentioned was on 1/8/21 -- Rass Ordo's "Influence level is 1 when it should be 25" bug has returned. They are currently 'looking into it' but since then...crickets (see below).

Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Our team is currently looking into the bug with Rass Ordo's level when he joins you for the Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Solo/Story Mode.

For now, there is no additional information. I'll inform you in this thread when I know more.