Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spirit of Vengeance (6.2 Flashpoint)

lucariastokka
12.10.2020 , 01:14 AM | #1
Is this new flashpoint critical to the story? Because if it isn't then I much rather skip it. It's near impossible to do a solo run of and I can't even queue a party together because the group queue menu seems to be targeted for operations and other flashpoints only.

Unless I'm missing something on the group queue menu, I don't see a means to make a custom queue so that I can get some help.

trevmnanm
12.10.2020 , 02:15 AM | #2
It is part of the story

SoontirMorillo
12.10.2020 , 02:42 AM | #3
It is currently bugged, and way harder than intended. I would wait for a fix, before trying it again.

dahyle
12.10.2020 , 04:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
It is [...] way harder than intended.
How can you say that ? Even MM difficulty feels like SM difficulty (no boss mechanics, skytrooper-like trash mobs).
<Ank from Ace> / <Mann Co>
Raider for <Ace> (1.0,2.0), <Phantøms> (3.0), <Disciples of Babylon> (5.0)

Tagliaunghie
12.10.2020 , 07:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SoontirMorillo View Post
It is currently bugged, and way harder than intended. I would wait for a fix, before trying it again.
I agree with you, it took me ages to beat the first boss (2M hp...) and the second boss just keeps one shotting me or my companion with the uppercut attack...

JediQuaker
12.10.2020 , 08:51 AM | #6
I made it to (I think) the last boss. It's good to hear I'm not the only one struggling a bit. After dying on the last boss I logged out from sleepiness and frustration. Hell knows what will happen when I log in. 🙄

Perhaps getting some gifts for the companion might help. 🤔
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Euphrosyne
12.10.2020 , 09:02 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I made it to (I think) the last boss. It's good to hear I'm not the only one struggling a bit. After dying on the last boss I logged out from sleepiness and frustration. Hell knows what will happen when I log in. 🙄

Perhaps getting some gifts for the companion might help. 🤔
Rass is Influence-locked, as far as I know. The content's designed to be completed with him at low Influence.

What was killing you on the Heta fight?
Euphrosynē (n., Greek) - "mirth, merriment"

Herbertllew
12.10.2020 , 09:40 AM | #8
I ESC-d out of the conversation before the final boss and am now locked in three dot bubble hell. Boss won't respawn, conversation won't restart. Bugggggggy.

Polaru
12.10.2020 , 09:44 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
What was killing you on the Heta fight?
The second wave of adds. I dont know how to survive it...

Qrazyy
12.10.2020 , 09:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by dahyle View Post
How can you say that ? Even MM difficulty feels like SM difficulty (no boss mechanics, skytrooper-like trash mobs).
Right?

DPS boss and/or adds. Don't stand in bad, win. It's story mode.