LF Guild (PVP or High End Prog)

AAAAAAJKKRRYZZ

Hello all, returning player, I have played for months here and there over the past couple of years, but I am back more seriously this time and I am looking for a PVP/high end prog guild. To be clear, I am not looking for a guild that does PVP/PVE, I am looking for a pvp or a high end prog guild. All this being said, my gear is garbage.

PVE: Prior to quitting I had cleared all PVE content up to HM Revan and Cortanni at Tier, including Conq of the DF, Hateful Entity, and so on, not NIM DP, quit for a little while after NIM DF. Mained a GS/Sniper, but I would be willing to swap classes if needed. I could also sage/scoundrel heal.

PVP: I have multiple valor 80+ characters, I am somewhere between 4-6 million heals per match on non-huttball recently rolling solo (Operative). I am looking for a group to play with, rolling solo can be rough when healing, or just in general. I also DPS, mostly on a Jugg/Guard, but I am also decent PT, I can roll GS/Sniper as well. I am proficient at Sorc/Sage healing.

If you would like to reach out please reply or send an in game mail to Sterrling'archr, Ruffion, Hallway'monitor (imp) or Jak'bauer, Raffion, prof'chaos (pub). Thanks for the time.