Returning experienced player LF Imp Guild (Tank, DPS, Heals)

AdmiralTran

Greetings, Ellektra!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA:

Greetings, Ellektra!

Before I discuss our guild, I have questions which will help you determine if RAIA should be your home in SWTOR:

• Do you enjoy playing Operations, Warzones, Flashpoints, Uprisings, or Galactic Starfighter?
  • Do you enjoy completing weekly Planetary Conquest and Galactic Command objectives?
  • Do you enjoy supporting an active, helpful, organized, and established guild?
  • Do you enjoy learning from competent and communicative veteran players?
  • Do you enjoy teamworking with respectful and understanding players?
  • Do you enjoy communicating by voice via Discord instead of typing?
  • Do you enjoy participating in weekly scheduled guild events?
  • Do you enjoy completing challenging content in guild teams?
  • Do you enjoy leading, helping, or teaching new players?
  • Do you enjoy livestreaming your adventures in SWTOR?

If you answered "Yes!" to most of these questions, I invite you to join our guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Please review our guild information, and if you have any questions, please contact me via Discord or Enjin.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) via educational events, individual mentorship, and accurate theorycrafting.

How to Join RAIA:

Just replied on Enjin. Thanks