Traitor among the chiss MM problem with last patch

Since the last patch, our veteran's edge stacks for this instance (which used to actually be 59), has now been reverted back to 30. Therefore, primarily the second boss, is very difficult. Her timing and burn phase is so tight and I have been in here a few times, wiping for hours on this boss.

Is this supposed to be like this, or did the 59 to 30 stacks just make this too tightly tuned? with more dmg taken, less dmg done to boss, in the brief window you have to kill her when she goes down.

I believe it was a bug causing the Veteran's edge stacks to be at 59. I always wondered about that, since every other FP maxes out at 30 stacks. If I had to guess it just unintentionally made the burn phase a lot harder on that boss when they fixed the stacks.

I think it´s fine the way it is now, with so much stacks the fp was definitly too easy.

Before 6.0 the FP was definitly harder than it is now on live (tacticals gave us an edge) so I´m ok with it.

Just concentrate on the boss in the last 10% and you should be fine.

(FYI we did it with 1 DPS because the other died in the voids :)

I think it was fine the way it was, not how it is with the recent patch. It is now very tightly tuned with 30 stacks, and I have no problem with hard content, and with 4 guild members we can get through it. But you have to remember that many people will PUG mmfp's, and this fight is extremely difficult without very skilled dps, especially with two melee dps.

I think the tuning should be adjusted slightly, so the fight doesn't range from very difficult to not-so-bad with ranged dps. Also this is in the same mmfp random rotation as hammer station? And the rewards are no different? This is now getting worse than it was before, with everyone leaving as soon as this instance pops, and now people are left with lockouts. That is what I would love to avoid.

Edited by Farcolder