Galactic Season Rewards

BallisticKaine

The summon device works at any level. I used it on a newbie agent on Hutta. I originally claimed it on a 75 gunslinger and it was added to my collections. Once I paid the 10cc unlock I could claim it on the new agent.

Ok, but I claimed it on a lowbie character and not a lvl 75. Can I open and do it on a lowbie if I haven’t already done it on a lvl 75?

Ok, but I claimed it on a lowbie character and not a lvl 75. Can I open and do it on a lowbie if I haven’t already done it on a lvl 75?

Claiming from collections produced the same Ornate Kubaz Box as the original claim. I had no difficulties using that on a lowbie character that has never done KotFE. Once opened it produces a Strange Holocommunicator, which if used will call Altuur and immediately add him as a companion.

On a character that has done KotFE Chapter 9, opening the Box will also grant an alert in the companion window. That is a short 'convo' where he introduces gimself and you get the option to add him as a companion. He is Kubaz so it is the usual Kubaz gibberish where you get to read a translation.

I see no reason why a lowbie would not be able to open the original version of the Box also, but that is not the sequence I did so I can't say for sure - maybe try it and post the results?

I used to have that opinion, until I changed it because honestly people deserve a chance to get those rewards again. And its not like they get it for free, they have to do the daily and weekly priority objectives in order to earn enough tokens to be able to purchase those old subscriber rewards. In fact, I keep suggesting that they bring back the black-purple striated color crystal, I forgot when it was a subscriber reward but it was many many years ago and is easily my favorite color crystal. I'd love for players to have the opportunity to earn those crystals again through galactic seasons!

It is so sad to see all the early subscriber rewards now offered on the Galactic Season Vendor. Diminishes the original version that people got for buying early on expansion or being subscribed at a certain time.

As someone with several of the early subscription rewards, I don't feel this way at all. I personally think it's great that these items are now available for others. I have no want to gatekeep content from others.

I also hate it when content is removed from games, there's no reason for this.

To each their own, but you won't see me butt-hurt if someone who's only been around a few months in game is walking around with items I've had for years and never use. The only sub rewards I use these days are the HK ship droid customizations. No one ever notices, since I never use my ship droids for anything.

It is so sad to see all the early subscriber rewards now offered on the Galactic Season Vendor..

That can of worms was opened up a long time ago, this is a better system than bringing back the rewards every few months or so.

Heck why not put ranked items on the galactic seasons vendors so all can have a chance to get them without going into the TOXIC ranked community?

This isn't a bad idea, not all the stuff, but maybe some of the earlier stuff, it could be added to the rotations. Pandoras box is already open, we may as well raid it for all it's worth :D

As someone with several of the early subscription rewards, I don't feel this way at all. I personally think it's great that these items are now available for others. I have no want to gatekeep content from others.

I also hate it when content is removed from games, there's no reason for this.

To each their own, but you won't see me butt-hurt if someone who's only been around a few months in game is walking around with items I've had for years and never use. The only sub rewards I use these days are the HK ship droid customizations. No one ever notices, since I never use my ship droids for anything.

I have all of them and I agree. No problem at all with others being able to work towards getting them. It's not as if they're just handing them all over for no effort.

Edited by Suzsi

I have all of them and I agree. No probpem at all with others being able to work towards getting them. It's not as if they're just handing them all over for no effort.

I like this outlook! And yes, they're working for the rewards, I'm behind this 100%.

Bioware wants people to pay 10,000 cartel coins to unlock a whole season day 1. Eighty dollars up front for a season unlock.

As of this morning, I have unlocked all 100 levels via cartel coins, mainly because I'm under a time crunch to get other things done in my life outside the game and not be sitting for hours endlessly grinding and wondering if any of it is worth the time. Probably won't repeat that trick next season.

• 4 weeks later...

If someone can explain to me or something this would be great:

Last time I checked the Galactic Seasons rewards (near the beginning of this first season - to be fair), I noticed that the Makeb Gazebo was one of the rewards a person can exchange three galactic season tokens to obtain. I started my grind for tokens the old fashioned way (grinding dailies and weeklies) to only recently accumulate the number of tokens needed.

Only to find that the decoration is no longer an option from the galactic season vendors. This was suuuuper disappointing.

I was told that there was some cycling of rewards, this is true, though I'm not 100% certain what the duration of each "cycle" is? (IE: Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, every season etc). If someone can explain or clarify this for me, that would be great. I've been eyeing that Gazebo decoration since I discovered it existed only to realize that it was discontinued years ago. Only to have it recently been spotted and taken away from my grasp when I was so close :(((

I was told that there was some cycling of rewards, this is true, though I'm not 100% certain what the duration of each "cycle" is? (IE: Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, every season etc). If someone can explain or clarify this for me, that would be great. I've been eyeing that Gazebo decoration since I discovered it existed only to realize that it was discontinued years ago. Only to have it recently been spotted and taken away from my grasp when I was so close :(((

It's allegedly three to five weeks, and not the same for each item. This has already caused some ... adverse, let's say, comment.

It's allegedly three to five weeks, and not the same for each item. This has already caused some ... adverse, let's say, comment.

Uber big sad :(

Hope it returns again, then I guess. Cuz oh man... I'm so disappointed right now.

Thanks for answering my query! Very much appreciated.

Edited by lolitapop

• 11 months later...
It is so sad to see all the early subscriber rewards now offered on the Galactic Season Vendor. Diminishes the original version that people got for buying early on expansion or being subscribed at a certain time. I felt this way when the rereleased Shae Vizla and Darth Hexid. These items should all have replica in the title just like the rereleased ranked items that they came back out with. Or otherwise what do I get for being a loyal subscriber that pre-ordered or was subscribed during that specific window? A kick in the face, butt, and nuts is what it seems like to me.
I felt this way too but then I got over it