Not all class buffs in Warzones

benjamiOO

There is a problem in Warzones, usually it lacks its own class buff.

It also happens that two different buffs are missing. The buff icon and stats are missing, not just the icon.

In rare cases, all buffs are active.

This bug appears on everyone in my guild, I opened a support ticket, they didn't know about this problem. We thought this was known and would be fixed in 7.0.2 but it's still there.

I imagine that we are not the only ones to have this bug?

I can corroborate this.

Only grouping up duo so i can not say anything about gruping 3-4 and solo queing.

I have only grouped with people in the same guild so i dont know if it happens when grouped with unguilded whatever.

It is somewhat mitigated by one person accepting the warzone popup and changing zone completely first and the other waits to accept warzone popup until then. I have also seen the class buff missing for the second person that enters the warzone even with the wait described above.

Yeah this has been an ongoing issue since 7.0 but ive noticed recently I appear to be the only one on my team missing a buff. At least before what ever changes they made it was everybody, now its just me I'm less inclined to play until it gets the attention we deserve. But it wont get sorted because hey we got the outfitter now and thats what people really care about right?