S12 rewards

LukeSkyPoulet

To be fair, there are people (not sure how many, but myself included) who didn't get into ranked PVP until after season 3 and would like a shot. at the replicas.

Personally idc since I'm not really doing much ranked this season, but this was a solid chance for late comers.

Yup, this is one of the reasons and its nice its really available again. Most of the peole who played back then and got it are not around anymore now. I am glad they put the stuff to the vendor too, its a hell of a grind, but still you are able to get some of the replicas.

Also, as I mentioned many times before, the way this game mode is going it does not even deserve development in terms of rewards.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why its a problem for S3 rewards to be bought when season 1&2 rewards is fine

They're skipping S3 rewards my dude. I personally don't care about furious gear (I just want new season, and flairs/flags), but there's a good part of the ranked community waiting for the end of the season just for this.

Also smh guys, the proper response to baiting is to ignore the post, not derail thread for pages.

They're skipping S3 rewards my dude. I personally don't care about furious gear (I just want new season, and flairs/flags), but there's a good part of the ranked community waiting for the end of the season just for this.

Also smh guys, the proper response to baiting is to ignore the post, not derail thread for pages.

I have seen very few people in the furious gear till now anyway. Either there is a few people who actually have them and still play or people just wear other stuff, the game offers plenty of choices and many of them are even easily attainable.

When I see people in warzones, its mostly guys playing female toons with sexy outfits, so I doubt its something people will all put on now. So if its just a request of the few I do not blame the Devs for leaving this out.

I have seen very few people in the furious gear till now anyway. Either there is a few people who actually have them and still play or people just wear other stuff, the game offers plenty of choices and many of them are even easily attainable.

When I see people in warzones, its mostly guys playing female toons with sexy outfits, so I doubt its something people will all put on now. So if its just a request of the few I do not blame the Devs for leaving this out.

Honestly, you back the devs way too much for their tomfoolery, it has nothing to do with whether you think its right or wrong but what the majority of the community thinks. There are players who spent months of subs just to save up enough comms for furious gear. Played through hundreds of matches, dealth with all the toxic stuff that comes with ranked, just so they can get that geear and the weapon set. Leading your paying consumers on by insinuating rewards by rerelasing season 1 and 2 rewards but skipping three is ridiculous and I can no longer support a company that lies to their consumers. At the end of the day this is a business, cosmetics are the only reward to playing ranked for a lot of players (actually, I think its the only reward), if not most, if Bioware doesnt want to code thee items into the pvp shop then fine but I can no longer support a company that blatanly lies to their consumer base.

Edited by Delani

Where did you hear that from, I did not see a devpost about season 12 rewards as of yet...

I dont see why its a problem for S3 rewards to be bought when season 1&2 rewards is fine

Where did you get this information from? Also why would they insinuate bringing season 3 rewards if they weren't going to rerelease them. Also if they dont rerelase season 3 rewards, is there an explanation for it?

Where did you get this information from? Also why would they insinuate bringing season 3 rewards if they weren't going to rerelease them. Also if they dont rerelase season 3 rewards, is there an explanation for it?

They say season 4 achievements are uploaded to PTS, which means, it's highly likely that we will get S4 ... Why they skip ? To keep us for another season ? Who knows.

They say season 4 achievements are uploaded to PTS, which means, it's highly likely that we will get S4 ... Why they skip ? To keep us for another season ? Who knows.

How would that keep players playing another season?, what would make anyone think that they would go 1,2,4,3? lol If they skip season 3 rewards then that means it will not be released ever again. If this isn't a major issue to players then I truly do not understand this community. Most other communities I am currently in, (Star Citizen, Fortnite) would never accept this kind of deception from a company, ever!

Edited by Delani

How would that keep players playing another season?, what would make anyone think that they would go 1,2,4,3? lol If they skip season 3 rewards then that means it will not be released ever again. If this isn't a major issue to players then I truly do not understand this community. Most other communities I am currently in, (Star Citizen, Fortnite) would never accept this kind of deception from a company, ever!

A bunch of us have complained about it in other threads you must have missed. Bioware clearly misled everyone (because everyone assumed season 3 rewards would be next of course), and they've offered no explanation as to why. It's despicable, but there's not really much more to say.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

A bunch of us have complained about it in other threads you must have missed. Bioware clearly misled everyone (because everyone assumed season 3 rewards would be next of course), and they've offered no explanation as to why. It's despicable, but there's not really much more to say.

Nothing was confirmed as of yet so I won’t speak my mind too much but since you have to pay a sub to participate in ranked, I do not think they would just skip season 3 rewards and utterly disappoint their customers.

Nothing was confirmed as of yet so I won’t speak my mind too much but since you have to pay a sub to participate in ranked, I do not think they would just skip season 3 rewards and utterly disappoint their customers.

It's true that it's not confirmed. It would be really weird for them to randomly put season 4 rewards on the pts for the next patch though.

I think the only explanation for skipping season 3 rewards they could possibly have is that they're too much better than the other ranked rewards to re-release. We'll see what they say.

Ranked is not a free leisure like playing story within the game, players have to obtain ranked commendations that take months of playing to acquire along with maintaining their sub. To mislead your consumers by releasing season one and two rewards already is just not justified in anyway because we are paying to participate in the game.

It's true that it's not confirmed. It would be really weird for them to randomly put season 4 rewards on the pts for the next patch though.

I think the only explanation for skipping season 3 rewards they could possibly have is that they're too much better than the other ranked rewards to re-release. We'll see what they say.

That’s still not a valid reason, if that was the situation then why not say that before when you initially announced rereleasing the rewards, there are players who paid and played months just to acquire those cosmetics, misleading your consumer base is wrong no matter how you put it. But yes, we will have to wait and see

Edited by Delani

That’s still not a valid reason, if that was the situation then why not say that before when you initially announced rereleasing the rewards, there are players who paid and played months just to acquire those cosmetics, misleading your consumer base is wrong no matter how you put it. But yes, we will have to wait and see

Exactly. If they had said before the season started that they were skipping them, no problem, but it's ridiculous that they would purposely mislead people the whole season. No explanation will be satisfactory I agree, but once we have whatever they attempt, we can criticize them further :)

Honestly, you back the devs way too much for their tomfoolery, it has nothing to do with whether you think its right or wrong but what the majority of the community thinks.

I have explained this in another thread. The Devs are the ones who have the facts and the statistics. They should be able to read out from those numbers what the majority wants. The forums are also a source of info, but as you said, one person or a small group of people can shout so loud that they beat the statistics and have it their way.

I am not exactly backing up the Devs, but stating my opinion. I like the way things are and dont complain about it much now.

There are players who spent months of subs just to save up enough comms for furious gear. Played through hundreds of matches, dealth with all the toxic stuff that comes with ranked, just so they can get that geear and the weapon set. Leading your paying consumers on by insinuating rewards by rerelasing season 1 and 2 rewards but skipping three is ridiculous and I can no longer support a company that lies to their consumers. At the end of the day this is a business, cosmetics are the only reward to playing ranked for a lot of players (actually, I think its the only reward), if not most, if Bioware doesnt want to code thee items into the pvp shop then fine but I can no longer support a company that blatanly lies to their consumer base.

I myself am playing to farm the coms to buy the rancor from season 1. I always wanted it and if I would have known back then I would have also gotten it. Yet I am not overdoing it, I just do the weekly on one toon on which I want it, thats all, I am not spending hours and days on this, there is no point and if i dont get then i dont get it, the world will not stop spinning.

The players main drive should be to have fun and not to be top3, get the best looking armor etc. I play ranked to have fun, its a different mode and much better than unranked or PVE stuff. This is indeed a business and its purpose is to provide fun for the players, they do this by giving us story, events and ranked PVP. Rewards are just a by-product of having fun, dont get too hooked on it.

Like I said, not everyone plays the game to get the rewards, but to have fun. In PVE you have scripted battles and bosses which do the same stuff over and over. PVP is different and ranked even more, thats why I like it and I think many others too. In the beginning we have a few years of pre-season and people didnt complain much.

Edited by merovejec

The players main drive should be to have fun and not to be top3, get the best looking armor etc. I play ranked to have fun, its a different mode and much better than unranked or PVE stuff. This is indeed a business and its purpose is to provide fun for the players, they do this by giving us story, events and ranked PVP. Rewards are just a by-product of having fun, dont get too hooked on it.

Once again, an unethical, achievement obsessed, actual cheater, attempting to lecture players about what they should do, what they should want, and how they should enjoy the game. As if anyone else needed any more confirmation that Mero was a delusional ******e.

Once again, an unethical, achievement obsessed, actual cheater, attempting to lecture players about what they should do, what they should want, and how they should enjoy the game. As if anyone else needed any more confirmation that Mero was a delusional ******e.

Hmm ok, well tell us, why do people play games?

Lol Merovejec, stop try to bait the other players, I know what you're doing lol ;)

But yes we all do play for fun; but there are other reasons why people play too, some for the social aspect, some like the rewards, some like how the gameplay is etc. :D

Some ranked players like yourself play for the fun of it which is great, also others play for fun but they also play to earn rewards etc. whether they be the flairs or weapons or Armor etc.

While playing for fun is why we are all here, some of us also play for other reasons as well in addition to having fun - there can be multiple reasons to play and to play certain parts of the game for people, and everyone is different :eek::)

But yes we all do play for fun; but there are other reasons why people play too, some for the social aspect, some like the rewards, some like how the gameplay is etc.

Not sure all play for fun, I have the feeling that many of the ranked players really just aim for the top3 spots to have a nice warm feeling in their hearts and they stop at nothing to get there, stepping all over the other players in the process.

Yet it varies a bit. People play an online game for the social aspect, not necessarily pvp, or ranked pvp for that matter. So thats already quite a specific choice in a game that offers many other things like story, PVE, crafting, Strongholds and other PVP modes like GSF. So by chosing specifically ranked is already a clear focus and when chosing this, you are there either for the fun, rewards or prestige. From those fun is the only logical aspect, the rest is a joke.

lends credence to my theories about his mental state.

This is quite offensive, have you seen me insulting other people?

Edited by merovejec

I strongly believe, that S3 Replicas are part of a special anniversary program, which BW rolls out to celebrate their 10-year- jubilee. It will be a bonus for all longtime subscribers or for everyone, that will take part in the anniversary-season. You have to play at least 50 games, no win requirement. That would be lit.

I strongly believe, that S3 Replicas are part of a special anniversary program, which BW rolls out to celebrate their 10-year- jubilee. It will be a bonus for all longtime subscribers or for everyone, that will take part in the anniversary-season. You have to play at least 50 games, no win requirement. That would be lit.

Why would it be apart of that and also, that’s not until winter of 2021. Regardless it’s the principle of the matter, BioWare isn’t stupid they knew what they were doing when they initially announced that they were rereleasing rewards.

Why would it be apart of that and also, that’s not until winter of 2021. Regardless it’s the principle of the matter, BioWare isn’t stupid they knew what they were doing when they initially announced that they were rereleasing rewards.

They ALWAYS seem to go back to old stuff and put them back. We have Kell Dragon now on a vendor on fleet! That was very very demanded before. It is very likely something like that might happen.