I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

DarthLincoln

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

A hotfix has been deployed and the RNG mechanic should now be behaving as intended. Please note that this fix will slowly hit all the areas of the game overnight. If you experience any issues pertaining to this specific topic, please update the thread here as I'll be keeping an eye on it. Thank you for your patience on this.

Jackie

tried to get this to work on multiple toons today with the Spicy Nexu Supreme mission and could not seem to progress on the achievement at all. Every time I checked the achievement, I was stuck at 27/31. I tried on multiple toons both impside and pubside.

At the suggestion of a guildie, I went back and tried the non-challenge dish and it popped. So, if anyone is having an issue, I suggest trying that. :)

Edited by MasterNyma

I thought the 31 count stuff was fake, so I checked with a guildie and in fact he has a counter but on my side, I just have the 5 lines representing the 5 recipes once the achievement is obtained :

https://zupimages.net/up/21/42/kmvd.png

Both lines say "Left the kitchen early"

Left is him sharing my achievement in a chat, right is my own achievement

Weird

(I hope sharing images is allowed)

Hi everyone,

A hotfix has been deployed and the RNG mechanic should now be behaving as intended. Please note that this fix will slowly hit all the areas of the game overnight. If you experience any issues pertaining to this specific topic, please update the thread here as I'll be keeping an eye on it. Thank you for your patience on this.

Jackie

Thanks Jackie and Team,

it worked!

For the AOE:

I tried everywhere near the grill but doesn't seem to work, anyway the aoe is both partly over the knob and where it should be, so that's hard to tell where is lay it

From personal experience, throwing it at the freezer instead works in the third step. Bug reported.

Honestly only discovered this because I was getting frustrated with not hitting the grill no matter what I tried and started throwing it at anything else in the kitchen... :D

Edited by Luinthoron

So, they fixed the challenge dish to rotate, only to ensure that the easy dish does not. It’s been Jellied Glowshroom Stew for 4 days now,

They fixed the challenge dish? I have had the same recipe, Nexu Tongue, on all my toons for most of this week. No rotating.

And yes, the Glowshroom has been the same as well.

Considering this is a once a year event they really need to be on top of this. Last year one missing, this year non-rotational.

They fixed the challenge dish? I have had the same recipe, Nexu Tongue, on all my toons for most of this week. No rotating.

And yes, the Glowshroom has been the same as well.

Considering this is a once a year event they really need to be on top of this. Last year one missing, this year non-rotational.

It was the Galactic Sampler for a couple days this week.

All i need is Exotic Medley Delight as well, i have yet to see that pop up since this event started. I check every 12 hours on reset. It is either Jellied or Bruised, mostly Jellied. I hope they fix it soon, little more than a week left, before the event ends.

Still another day of Jellied Glowshroom Stew? Seriously, you fixed the Challenge Dish by breaking the easy dish.

One of my guildies posted this:

Spicy Nexu Tongue = 1 point.

Ultimate Galactic Sampler = 2 points

Braised Scyk Belly = 4 points

Jellied Glowshroom Stew = 8 points

Exotic Medley Delight = 16 points

When will we finally see Exotic Medley Delight?

TL;DR Show the damn achievements, do not hide them. This is pointless.

I hope that this is tied to the cooking missions, this week has a new dish so it would be logical to have different one for the final week.

Honestly I don't understand the need to hide these achievements, which is causing more stress than anything. I unlocked everything available to this day, so bare the 2 story achievements, this is the last one I need. I would be seriously pissed if I was missing it (hence missing the general achievement for unlocking everything) because there was some serious grind that we weren't aware of.

Besides bugs happen, we know it, they know it. So being able to track your progress should be the norm. Do not hide our progress.

IT is called hidden content, been going on since the dawn of mmos, i like it

Still another day of Jellied Glowshroom Stew? Seriously, you fixed the Challenge Dish by breaking the easy dish.

One of my guildies posted this:

Spicy Nexu Tongue = 1 point.

Ultimate Galactic Sampler = 2 points

Braised Scyk Belly = 4 points

Jellied Glowshroom Stew = 8 points

Exotic Medley Delight = 16 points

When will we finally see Exotic Medley Delight?

Also waiting on exotic medley delight... this seems to be my situation. math checks out. anyone else?

Exotic Medley Delight is available on Darth Malgus as of 0000 UTC, and I just got the achievement. Seems that this one was just not favored by the algorithm, rather than bugged like the Nexu one.

Edit: if anyone's wondering, I just left through the door immediately after entering on all missions.

Edited by Ramell

Should this achievement unlock in your list (by that I mean be viewable without doing the find/inspect/chat-link malarky) or does it say hidden until it's completed?

I just did the walk-out of the Nexu Supreme challenge dish and nothing happened.

I only hope the Skyk Belly cooking mission will show up again before the event ends- it is the last one missing for me ^^

by the way- if someone else encounters a very specific peculiar problem, thought I'd share the solution:

my problem was:

I couldn't "fail" a cooking mission (the easy ones that is) by leaving the kitchen

(when I left I couldn't enter again and the mission still said "turn on grill/stove" and no matter if I reset/abandoned the mission, that outcome didn't change)

solution:

I had the last story quest for the feast active at the time and when I abandoned that and tried the easy-cooking-mission-fail again, it worked (tested this on 2 chars on 2 different servers)

TL;DR Show the damn achievements, do not hide them. This is pointless.

I hope that this is tied to the cooking missions, this week has a new dish so it would be logical to have different one for the final week.

Honestly I don't understand the need to hide these achievements, which is causing more stress than anything. I unlocked everything available to this day, so bare the 2 story achievements, this is the last one I need. I would be seriously pissed if I was missing it (hence missing the general achievement for unlocking everything) because there was some serious grind that we weren't aware of.

Besides bugs happen, we know it, they know it. So being able to track your progress should be the norm. Do not hide our progress.

THIS!!! It's ridiculous to have to find someone who's finished it to be able to figure out how much of what needs to be done to finish it! I can understand an exploration achievement being hidden. Or "Eat 25 Ice Scrabbler Jerky" if that were actually an achievement (might be a good one to add...hint hint). But with things that have multiple steps to finish, there is NO GOOD REASON to make them hidden achievements!

Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.

No! Just remove the HIDDEN part of it! Make it visible whether it's complete or not so we can see what we need to do to finish it! Same with the other one!