Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Powertech and stuns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Nerf Powertech and stuns

thefishdude
08.27.2021 , 04:58 PM | #11
Returning player as well. What the heck is up with all the 3v4 and 2v3 matches in unranked? Played five matches in a row at a player disadvantage.
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Enticy
08.27.2021 , 06:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
Returning player as well. What the heck is up with all the 3v4 and 2v3 matches in unranked? Played five matches in a row at a player disadvantage.
Because half your team is trying to play objectives and the other half is deathmaching or afk. Most players in regs will also decide that they have an ‘S’ on their chest, go in solo, and get globalled while trying to rack up a kill or two, instead of communicating with the team or sticking to other dps/healers.

It boils down to there being such a disparate difference in the way people play PvP, that one group can gain an insurmountable advantage over the other without needing to put in much effort.

thefishdude
08.27.2021 , 07:01 PM | #13
No, I literally mean 3v4. Played six matches in a row where the other team had four players and we only had three. Stayed that way entire match.
Forum Warrior Apprentice

Sounders_Fan
08.27.2021 , 07:52 PM | #14
arenas in the regs or unranked are only supposed to pop if there isnt enough in the queue for an 8v8 map.

you then got short handed because someone didnt accept the queue or left the map before you zoned in

Enticy
08.27.2021 , 10:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by thefishdude View Post
No, I literally mean 3v4. Played six matches in a row where the other team had four players and we only had three. Stayed that way entire match.
Oh. Well, in that case someone decided to nope out of the arena queue. [sarcasm]Aren’t we all just soooo glad to have that deserter debuff in place and doing it’s job?[/sarcasm]

Viraxis
08.30.2021 , 03:02 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Enticy View Post
Because half your team is trying to play objectives and the other half is deathmaching or afk. Most players in regs will also decide that they have an ‘S’ on their chest, go in solo, and get globalled while trying to rack up a kill or two, instead of communicating with the team or sticking to other dps/healers.

It boils down to there being such a disparate difference in the way people play PvP, that one group can gain an insurmountable advantage over the other without needing to put in much effort.
If you want to make deathmatching less prevalent in PvP just get rid of the stats at the end of the game or only show objective points.

Toonicker
08.31.2021 , 09:34 AM | #17
I pop out of those every time I see I'm up againsed 3 Operatives. Can't blame me for that can ya? ;P

Enticy
08.31.2021 , 04:18 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Viraxis View Post
If you want to make deathmatching less prevalent in PvP just get rid of the stats at the end of the game or only show objective points.
No, the e-peen crowd will find something else to latch onto, or they’ll download some add on that tracks your kills.