Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Spivmaster
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #781
Quote: Originally Posted by Maslenka View Post
Knowing this I wouldnt have preordered at all. "Invite your friends" all over website, but you can't even play with them, since you (they) will be 20 levels ahead till both get ivited...
Yeah, kinda sucks you are penalized if you want to play with your friends.

Dextral
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by Dislox View Post
got a question here: i've got the two dates in my account info (which many of you posted before), however when i look at my account, i got this screenshot....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/starwarss.png/

I'm pretty sure i redeemed my code, anyone else got the same?
Did you enter the actual game code from the retail version or just the pre-order code? If it was just the later, all is fine.
Just M.
-= FLATLINERS =-

LadyDrusilla
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #783
You will get in when Bioware lets you in, that is all anyone knows now. Any charts or posts claiming otherwise are wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by Merricks View Post
I redeemed my pre-order code 7/23/2011 , can anyone tell me when I will be getting in?
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.

Aurochi
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #784
Quote: Originally Posted by LeeSlade View Post
No european servers so even if you were the first to preorder and register code you will not have access today!!!
Please let this be a bad joke .

LilithPaige
12.13.2011 , 09:06 AM | #785
Quote: Originally Posted by Arialyn View Post
lol the only post thei'll 'update' is the first one. They wont reply with a 'new' post to the thread, so just check the first origional post every few hours/days to see whats up.
Oooh good that makes sense, sorry Im being a bit slow today! Thank you

Heffernanx
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #786
ị‖◚◚◚◚◚‖ị۝ị[/LULZ I CAN HAS A LIGHTSABER TOO/]

Koru
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #787
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthLordB View Post
Dear BW,
Long time customer, first time poster. In all my years of supporting and playing your games I have never been more confused by your actions then right now. First off, you have been holding onto our money for 6 months and yet to provide a service to us. So giving a statement like "That's about as specific as we're going to get right now." is a straight kick in the balls to all of your obvious loyal community so far. There are people that have taken off time from work for this. People that have not slept ect. At the very least you OWE them a bit more of an accurate timeline. Early access is a gift.... ok. Tell me that when I can finally log in and my mates are 10-20 levels higher then I am.

Secondly, you doing this in waves is actually an illogical move. You have no idea what sells will be like on launch come the 20th. You "could" end up with 10 times what the pre-sales have been. So because you are taking us in on waves.... doesn't test your over all capability. With that being said, we expect server crashes and stuff on early access. This is the final chance for you to test server stability and your pissing all over the opportunity while at the same time on us.

Thirdly, just because I want to throw this in there. *** were you thinking going with EA. FAIL FAIL FAIL... the dumb *** that decided that needs to be fired. This is the LAST game I will ever purchase with EA.

Sincerely,
Confused and unhappy BW customer.
Bioware doesn't OWE any of us anything. As it has been stated several times by other players this is not a requirement of any kind. Lots of companies offer pre-orders for their games and most do not offer special early access to anyone. Bioware is most interested in making this game a success through making sure that the opening day is done in the most controlled way possible (while still trying to fit as many of us in as possible). I understand you lost an hour of sleep and took today off work. These folks have been creating a game for 2-3 years working everyday. Yes they have our money and from what I have seen in Beta they have earned it.

Just calm down and stop acting like a 6 year old. All of us want to play but I also plan to play a long time so Bioware's perfect launch today is important to me as well as it will help to solidify that this game isn't Star Trek Online, Conan, etc...

They have their top people working on this. TOP PEOPLE!
Sineya Maurader, Pazula Juggernaut, Kookookachoo Sorcerer, Psythos Assassin, Madeon Powertech, Mockingbird Sniper
Quaffle Commando, Quelle Gunslinger
The Mompcork Legacy

Stormrigirl
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #788
Quote: Originally Posted by Merricks View Post
I redeemed my pre-order code 7/23/2011 , can anyone tell me when I will be getting in?
wow we are 3 hours into EGA and people from the 23rd have not been aloud in...that does not look good for us at all.

Vongrumps
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #789
Kinda sucks for me, i pre-ordered my CE in july, but wasnt given a key at the local gamestop, then ended up deployed over seas, wasnt able to put my early access code in till early nov. have fun everyone and cant wait to see you in game.

Caeltross
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #790
I don't understand why they can't be more specific. What will it destroy the game to let people know when to expect their game invite? Oh well. I ordered in Late September so I hope they pick me soon.