Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jaxo and Objective: A-77 *spoiler*

Noyjitat
01.10.2016 , 10:34 AM | #111
Jaxo should of been one of those choices that mattered. I.E. I want her as a companion eventually in kotfe.
Spoiler

SteveTheCynic
01.11.2016 , 01:05 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Noyjitat View Post
Jaxo should of been one of those choices that mattered. I.E. I want her as a companion eventually in kotfe.
They could do that, of course, by which I mean write it so that she has a five, six, however long it is since then, mental and emotional journey through some dark places, and emerges ready to do battle with Zakuul and be recruited by a KotFE Alliance alert.

Bit rough on the troopers who did the LS thing, unless they write a second branch with a different journey through different dark places.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Setta
01.11.2016 , 08:15 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
They could do that, of course, by which I mean write it so that she has a five, six, however long it is since then, mental and emotional journey through some dark places, and emerges ready to do battle with Zakuul and be recruited by a KotFE Alliance alert.

Bit rough on the troopers who did the LS thing, unless they write a second branch with a different journey through different dark places.
Troopers who did the light side choice could see Jonas Balkar instead maybe. I'd be alright with that.

Darkhar
12.07.2016 , 12:12 AM | #114
What I dislike about this decision is the obvious alternatives discarted so BW could have a fancy "morality decision". The first 2 pulls of droids (and only droids) made it clear it was a disposable station. I realized it as a player, and a Special Forces Operative could have get it too. One could have call Jaxo to get the hell out of there the minute you were into the base. Also, in a fight for your life situation, why she didn't even try with the droids? The very least she could have hold the line enough for the Trooper to come and save her ***. I find it too much forced to trigger me, it's just the script stating that they want some dead, one way or another.

NeoBlakkrstal
02.03.2022 , 01:41 AM | #115
Wimps. Make the choice.
Spoiler
"I am the darkness in which all life dies." - Darth Nihilus

Jedi_Night_Hawk
07.08.2022 , 12:16 AM | #116
It is a very difficult decision, but you have to weigh: save 300 or save 1.
I don't want to go into allusions to other series, but there is a phrase that I think is very accurate in this case: "The good of the majority is greater than the good of the minority. Or of just one."
I think now I can sleep better.
And to Bioware: Excellent job on this mission.

NightbreedGaming
08.17.2022 , 02:06 AM | #117
Personally I really disagreed with how this played out, because:

Spoiler

Also, it felt a little odd that in your codex under persons of note, she didn't even get an entry. A77 was a pretty tough choice for a lot of people. The lease they could have done was give Jaxo an entry to remember.