Double Legacy Name

Teamanglerx

If you're a subscriber, you can change what your nameplate says. Bring up your Character Screen (default key C), then look at the top. You'll see a little medal icon in the upper left corner; click on it to bring up the Title menu. You can choose from any of the titles you've earned here. There should also be an option to disable Legacy Surname, or something similar. Do so, and your nameplate will only show your character's name.

Note that you may also be able to do this as a Preferred player, and possibly even as a Free-to-Play; I've been a subscriber so long, I'm not sure what the restrictions may be on anything affecting the nameplate.

• 7 years later...
If you're a subscriber, you can change what your nameplate says. Bring up your Character Screen (default key C), then look at the top. You'll see a little medal icon in the upper left corner; click on it to bring up the Title menu. You can choose from any of the titles you've earned here. There should also be an option to disable Legacy Surname, or something similar. Do so, and your nameplate will only show your character's name.

Note that you may also be able to do this as a Preferred player, and possibly even as a Free-to-Play; I've been a subscriber so long, I'm not sure what the restrictions may be on anything affecting the nameplate.

This helped me nearly 8 years later good looks