Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith warrior vs Jedi knight in a fight who would win?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Sith warrior vs Jedi knight in a fight who would win?

Mephesh
06.27.2022 , 09:30 PM | #11
Jedi Knight MC is about destroying stuff, so we can guess he's cannonically a DPS.

Sith Warrior MC is about surviving stuff, so we can guess he's cannonically a tank.

In a duel, due to Biowares favor of the Jedi Knight beeing the cannonical MC class, the Jedi Knight would most likely win, but the Sith Warrior would survive the duel and would emmerge stronger.

Hardim
06.28.2022 , 09:24 AM | #12
This is my opinion:

Spoiler

So, in conclusion. I don't think that fact means the JK didn't accomplish an incredible feat.

SithKoriandr
06.28.2022 , 11:06 AM | #13
This has me thinking that when it comes to the Consular, that players forget...

Spoiler
"May the force be ever in your favor." - Master Koriandr

SteveTheCynic
06.28.2022 , 04:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Spoiler
That has to be my all-time mostest favouritest SWTOR mission objective.(1)

And no way in any of five thousand different versions of Hell that anyone's going to close those doors afterwards.

(1) It's really simple, but in case someone hasn't played it yet, spoiler box.
Spoiler

For that one person on the planet who hasn't seen the film Star Wars, subtitled (spit) Episode IV: A New Hope, go find it on DVD or something and watch it, then you'll understand why it's such a great line.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

SithKoriandr
06.29.2022 , 01:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
That has to be my all-time mostest favouritest SWTOR mission objective.(1)

And no way in any of five thousand different versions of Hell that anyone's going to close those doors afterwards.

(1) It's really simple, but in case someone hasn't played it yet, spoiler box.
Spoiler

For that one person on the planet who hasn't seen the film Star Wars, subtitled (spit) Episode IV: A New Hope, go find it on DVD or something and watch it, then you'll understand why it's such a great line.
I just wish I could remember what planet it happened on. I want to say Belsavis. Being able to run through the Consular story as a single blade melee fighter has been great
"May the force be ever in your favor." - Master Koriandr

SteveTheCynic
06.30.2022 , 08:43 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I just wish I could remember what planet it happened on. I want to say Belsavis. Being able to run through the Consular story as a single blade melee fighter has been great
Taris.
Spoiler
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

Kaedusz
07.08.2022 , 10:56 PM | #17
Not sure if the Voice under the command of Sel-Makor is equal, worse or better fighter than the Voice faced by the Knight in chapter 3, but I think the Sith Warrior would be able to kill the Knight's chapter 3 Emperor's Voice too, so i don't know.