Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Traya: A Fragile Alliance

Aurbere
01.16.2014 , 01:29 PM | #12
Another very good chapter. I like that you are delving into these characters and their pasts. Especially Nihilus. Keep it up!
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
01.16.2014 , 01:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Another very good chapter. I like that you are delving into these characters and their pasts. Especially Nihilus. Keep it up!
There's more were that came from, this story's going to be a lot more Nihilus, Sion orientated.

Aurbere
01.17.2014 , 03:36 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
There's more were that came from, this story's going to be a lot more Nihilus, Sion orientated.
The Emperor is pleased by this news.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
01.18.2014 , 04:29 PM | #16
The bittersweet appearance of the Kel Dors. Still, a very good chapter. Loving it!

Beniboybling
01.18.2014 , 04:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
The bittersweet appearance of the Kel Dors. Still, a very good chapter. Loving it!
I knew it would be. But I got the idea from the fact that there was a secret Baran Do sect that worshiped Darth Sion... figured this might be the inspiration.

Aurbere
01.18.2014 , 05:22 PM | #18
I knew it would be. But I got the idea from the fact that there was a secret Baran Do sect that worshiped Darth Sion... figured this might be the inspiration.
I was going to ask if that was why you did that. I would believe it if that was why the cult was formed.

Selenial
01.18.2014 , 05:45 PM | #19
Loving it so far! Great job!
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Selenial
01.18.2014 , 05:45 PM | #20
*Kneels down, Traya Style. Closes Eyes, dominates Beni's mind*

No, No it will not.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.